Tom Brady leave Football ?

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't really care for Brady or football but the Howard Stern interview was pretty good. He was able to open up and share a bit of his personality.

he's a hard working player thats why he can still perform

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe after ring number 7

Maybe after he wins his seventh ring...ya think? I feel he has a few good years left in him. A lot of the younger players really respect him and play at a higher level when he's at the helm. Lots of younger players in Tampa right now...plus bringing back Gronk is a GREAT move. I may have to root for the Bucs this season. Go Raiders :)

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that he has his right hand man Gronk, tides are shifting a bit in the league. It will be hard to beat the Saints and the Falcons with Todd Gurley being recruited to ATL. What will be interesting to see is how the rest of Tampa plays along side of Brady. I think it could either be really good or mediocre due to the amount of injuries both Brady and Gronk have suffered over the years but it will certainly be entertaining.

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pats fan over here born and raised. I understand that all dynasties have to come to an end eventually and it’s about time. Brady and Gronk have been great and we now have a fourth round pick to potentially start another era of super bowl winning teams.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be a pitiful loss if he leaves ...

Darwinjose14

Darwinjose14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it would be unfortunate if he left

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he leaves, but then well:deal:

M

markmu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brady is really an inspiration. In the beginning nobody believen in him, and through his whole career he really worked out hard. When you listen to an interview they are all saying he is one hour early on the field before the training starts and one hour after the training. He is great. I really liked to see him on the field, his willpower.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He said he wanted to play until he was 45 didnt he?

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tom Brady is very good outside the fields too since he´s married to Gisele Bundchen hahaha

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is going to be super strange without him on the patriots and gronk coming back and both together on another team

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He has already won everything you may dream in NFL !!! so let the Daddy go for rest ))))

T

ToothpickVic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IT's going to be crazy seeing Tom Brady playing for another team. I don't watch football besides the superbowl but I'm looking forward to seeing some highlights of him on sportscenter when they start playing football again.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
apologies if this has already been mentioned, but that shock defeat at home to the Dolphins and then losing the first playoff game - it's such a sad way to end his time at the Patriots. Would have been great to have gone out on a high after the 2019 Superbowl but it's easy to say with hindsight isn't it