Tom Brady leave Football ?

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he should have done it justice and retired with the pats. but no...so now watch him suck somewhere like tampa bay for millions

S

stephan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
View attachment 262525
The Patriots down with The Titans and were left out.
Tom Brady is 42 years old and has 2 more years of contract with New England. There are rumors that he retires. It will ? what you think ?

I think Brady is one of those guys that just can keep playing until he does not want to anymore. One of those crazy human beings almost like a machine.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Brady said goodbye to the Patriots and the reports are that he is expected to sign with the Tampa Bay Bucs

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cant believe Brady might be going to the Bucs. Madness.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's lose-lose. The pats won't win anything for a long while. And he won't be able to get the bucs over the hump. Sad day for sports.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's lose-lose. The pats won't win anything for a long while. And he won't be able to get the bucs over the hump. Sad day for sports.
Yea,,,we all will miss watching the Patriots win the Super Bowl,,,, :damnmate: Times change,,,,embrace it. :cool:

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have your information mixed up. Brady is a free agent this year and is reportedly signing with the Tampa Bay buccaneers. He said he'd like to play at least a few more years

B

briandaniel0532

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh no Tom Brady is a great Star

B

briandaniel0532

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is a Bad news if don't play football more

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's official,,,Tom has signed with the Tampa Bay Bucs. :)

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's official,,,Tom has signed with the Tampa Bay Bucs. :)

Tom Brady could have stayed if he wanted to, but Bill Belichick didn't want to make concessions which was a dumb move on his part and Tom would only be playing for 2 more years.

Tom Brady is doing what Joe Montana did, 2 different teams to prove its not the team or management its him that's the key to winning.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fortunately he didn't retire, he would have been crazy. Only time will tell if it was a good idea to go on Tampa Bay Buccaners. I think the Chicago Bears or Vegas Raiders would have been a better choice.

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fortunately he didn't retire, he would have been crazy. Only time will tell if it was a good idea to go on Tampa Bay Buccaners. I think the Chicago Bears or Vegas Raiders would have been a better choice.

Its annoying for how much attention he is getting and he is saying he is going to only play 2 more years. I bet he is not going to win another super bowl he needs Belichick to mastermind this.

S

stephan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Brady said goodbye to the Patriots and the reports are that he is expected to sign with the Tampa Bay Bucs

Can't believe this :eek:. Never thought of seeing him in any other team besides the patriots.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Brady finally has 2 star WR to throw too. Evans and Godwin are going to light it up

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
View attachment 262525
The Patriots down with The Titans and were left out.
Tom Brady is 42 years old and has 2 more years of contract with New England. There are rumors that he retires. It will ? what you think ?

Thank you for the post. Well he has now signed a 2 yr/50M contract with the Bucs. I think he should have retired to protect legacy. But he has 25 million reasons a year to tell me to go fly a kite. Hope he doesn't Montana in Kansas City himself. Good Luck

Good Luck To All:cool:

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its annoying for how much attention he is getting and he is saying he is going to only play 2 more years. I bet he is not going to win another super bowl he needs Belichick to mastermind this.

And this is most probably why he decided to leave... if he wins a ring now, I think he is unquestionably the GOAT. Everyone thinks Brady is a "system quarterback". He gets a chance to prove his haters wrong.

I'm not even a Brady fan, but I can respect and admire his greatness.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He won 6 SB, has all the money possible, beautifull wife and kids. He should retire and do something else. He will probably be called by the TV´s to comment the games like Troy Aikman.
But He loves the game very much. If he can play on high level he will continue I guess. We´ll see.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn’t think Brady would be in another uniform ever. Bucs have the talent so we’ll see how Brady does without Belichick. It’ll also be interesting to see Belichick without Brady. Belichick is already the greatest coach. If he takes the Pats to the playoffs without, I think it’ll be one of his best achievements.

B

briandaniel0532

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't believe that

Is really

Or is a fake

Last edited by a moderator:
O

oormaner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another Super Bowl win with the BUCS

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Brade leave on Football. He is a old men, victory all so give another QB plays

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time is merciless even to the great. Although in this case I think Belichick decided not to wait, when Tom won't be able to throw, and begin to build a new team. We will see what comes out of this, I can say for sure that this year I will be closely watching Tampa)))) Good luck Tom.
P.S. old age is best met in warm places:D

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, who knows what he can achive down in Tampa with Gronk and some good wrs

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't really care for Brady or football but the Howard Stern interview was pretty good. He was able to open up and share a bit of his personality.