Tom Brady leave Football ?

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brady
The Patriots down with The Titans and were left out.
Tom Brady is 42 years old and has 2 more years of contract with New England. There are rumors that he retires. It will ? what you think ?

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BRADY

Unless I am mistaken Brady's contract with NE is done and he is a free agent at this point. I know he said he wants to play until 45 but not sure other then NE who would want to pay for a 43 year old Quarterback? This was his worst year with only 24 TD passes. Not all is his fault as their receiving talent was as well not like pass years.

My Guess is IF someone will sign him he will play another year. Either way he IS one of the all time BEST!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep he is a free agent and someone will pick him up - we will see him for at least another year but likely a few years.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year kind of reminded me of Paytons last year in Denver. TB12 seem to have a big decline, but as others said above he also had a big decline in recievers. I think it will come down to what Mr Kraft wants. Tom Brady has had one heck of a career either way. I don't remember who said it on TV today but one guy said he could see Brady going to the chargers. Seemed to think it might kickstart a fanbase for them as they move into their new stadium in the upcoming year. That makes since as well, with Rivers future also uncertain in LA. I believe he can still play if he wishes to, but I hate seeing players play beyond their time, The thing I remember about Dan Marino the most was how bad he was at the end. It almost overshadows what great things he did. I am not a PAT's fan, but I wish him luck either way.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see the point of him leaving for another team, either retire or stay in pats. Kinda feel that he would do better in pats than in any other team. Also, I kinda see many rough years for pats after Brady era, not that I'm not happy tho :D

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The patriots gave him a contract extension for 2 years for reasons of salary cap but both can eliminate the arrangement, I think that if he is intelligent he should retire he no longer has the ability to stay in the NFL it hurts that his career ends with an interception but It is preferable that he finish his career with a negative record or on the bench in the next season

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I hope he continues to play. He is such a good player, for sure we will miss him when he decides to retire.

B

Bartown

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will give it to the guy Tom Brady is the GOAT. With that said why diminish his lore and records by continuing to play. Ride off into the sunset with your beautiful wife and find a new passion to get behind and be great at while he is still young enough to do so.,

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This year kind of reminded me of Paytons last year in Denver. TB12 seem to have a big decline, but as others said above he also had a big decline in recievers.

Thats one of the best way to put it. Just like Payton last season, I feel like he is still a smart QB and know where to throw but just dont have the power/accuracy no more like he once did. So with that being said he should retire unless he goes to a team that is really stacked just like Payton last season was and his defense helped him out a lot to win a Super Bowl in his last season!

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that he continues to play for at least the next year he’s been an absolute legend and he’ll be greatly missed once he finally does retire.

Last edited:
ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Patriots Dynasty is over

At age 42, it showed the fatigue caught up with him

He will definitely sign with another team, since he is a free agent this year

Or he might stay loyal to New England and retire after two years

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is already a legend, and as others have already mentioned in their post I also think that he should retire right now.
Keep the legacy with New England and not make same mistake like Brett Favre to go somewhere else.
Brady is awesome but there are now a lot of great new QB...

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tom Brady would be foolish to leave the Nex England Patriots as a free agent, and Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick would be even more foolish to let him leave. Brady as a Los Angeles Charger? Brady as an Indianapolis Colt?
Yeah, I know. It's no more absurd than Michael Jordan as a Washington Wizard.
But as much as Brady would love to do something Jordan did not -- win a seventh championship ring -- the modern-day athlete who might serve as a better comparison is another former Michigan man, Derem Jeter, who understood the power of being a one-uniform icon and who might enter the Baseball Hall of Fame later this month as its second unanimous inductee.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He won everything a player can dream and some of his records will last a long long time.
He should retire on top and enjoy doing something else. He said he still loves to play but age comes to everyone.
Changing team, move another town at this point start over, on his case, such a great player, one of the best of all times...
He can study to be a Coach. He loves and knows so much about the game, it could be a success as well.

J

JohnRambo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Over the hill

Well he's no Drew Brees! I heard from some insiders that he sold his house (as did his trainer) and will not be a patriot next year. He's gonna fizzle out on some desperate team next year or two.

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opinion

He reached everything. One of the best all time. Won everything MVP and so on so it would be better if retire but probably try one and last season to retire with better results probably winning one last time the Super Bowl.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He hasn’t won a grey cup, so I hope he decides to play a year in the CFL.

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He should retire but I don't think he will. I think he plays at least one more year on a different team

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Patriots or Titans for 30 million per year.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will play at lease one more year just to see what he can do away from the pats.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so happy as a jets fan to no longer see him always beat us