Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not understand people who consider Mayweather a boxer who is in the top 10. He can be attributed only to the top richest boxers. The ability to make money and boxing are different things)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me, the best boxer is Mike Tyson in his best years, before he was sent to prison, he certainly had no equal.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I´m gonna make the list of boxers I´ve watched on tv not before.Here we go...Muhammad Ali,Sugar Ray Leonard,Marvin Hagler,Alexis Arguello,Salvador Sanchez,Julio Cesar Chávez(father),Roberto Mano de Piedra Duran,,Thomas Hearns,Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello Friend. Tyson's first coach was, if I remember correctly, Cus D'Amato, who, more than a coach, was almost a father to Mike. The death of Cus, affected Tyson a lot, and his career went down from that fact. Best regards.

Nobody to shield Mike from Don King after Cus died. Who knows how good he could have been. Number one for me is Julio Cesar Chavez. .. Julian Jackson was good. Sugar Ray Robinson said to be the best pound for pound. Actually Jack Johnson may have been the best . Heck who knows.

Last edited:
Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, unconditionally Muhamad Ali is a great boxer man of the era.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess George Chuvalo isnt known all that well. Went the distance twice with Ali, lost both by decision. A Canadian legend. I sure loved Gatti back in the day.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For me, it's not who is in the top ten, but the order that they appear.

For me I think it should be in this sequence...

1.) Mr. M. Ali.
2.) C. Clay.
3.) Cassius Ali.
4.) Sir Muhammad Ali.
5.) Cassius Clay.
6.) Muhammad 'Cassius' Ali
7.) Mr. Make A Rock Sick
8.) Cassius 'I AM the greatest' Clay
9.) You can keep your Olympic medals
10.) The one and only undisputed.

I boxed for a few years before taking up martial arts, but have never really enjoyed watching any other fighter in the ring.

Not only so agile and clever for his size, but a philosopher and philanthropist as well as a world-class showman.

No other boxer even gets close!

My two cents.

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me personally, in the first place Michael Tyson at all times ... he is just a genius of boxing .... but he broke down psychologically .. too many envious guys ... in the first place Michael ... in the fifth Muhammad Ali .. and then everyone else .... a lot of talent .. but such stars are very, very few in the boxing sky

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ali
wasyl lomaczenko

floyd mayweather
lenox
manny
tyson
Marciano
brothers klitchko
foreman

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Roy Jones jr and Mike Tyson.These two boxers in my opinion are just a bomb!

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mohammed Ali This great boxer is a role model for some. He always said that it was necessary to grow like a butterfly and sting like a bee. In the ring, Ali confirmed his statement with the case, destroying opponents.

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mohammed Ali without question

Mohammed Ali without question is the greatest boxer of all time but also the one of the greatest sportsman of the 20th centry.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't have a top 10 but I like Ali , Mayweather and Tyson only top 3 I like.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All excellent choices.

Thank you for your answers.

Best regards from Buenos Aires.

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi

For me the best boxers in the world are:
-Muhammad Ali
-Catalin Morosanu
-Manny Pacquiao
-Mike Tyson:)

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most dominant boxer I ever seen was Roy Jones Jr. when he was still in his prime. Pacquiao deserves near or at the top of the list. Bernard Hopkins as well

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I already told you that until recently I practiced martial arts and self defense, including boxing, etc.
Speaking of boxing, who do you think are the 10 best boxers in history?
Here are my ten (the order is not relevant): Rocky Marciano, Ray Sugar Leonard, Cassius Clay, Mike Tyson, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Durán, Nicolino Locche, Carlos Monzón, Julio Chávez (father), Thomas Hearns.

I await your names.
Greetings.

In my list i can't say they are best,but i can say they are for me the best:

Mike Tyson,Muhammad Ali,Floyd Mayweather,Joe Louis,Evander Holyfield,Vitaly Klitchko,Vladimir Klitchko,Sugar Ray Leonard,George Foreman,Roy Jones.