Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crapbowl

I think the game is going to suck. It would be awesome if the Eagles put up a fight or even won the game but I'm losing my optimism about that outcome, haha.... I'm now just hoping that the commercials are entertaining. Half time show should be good too.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I watch these rugby or American football.
Two minutes before end I go on toilet and I really stay long long time to do my thing, then I go kitchen to take apple and suddenly ring phone in next room,so I talk with my buddy about life, weather,children and other usual thing, go back to living room and see they move few yards with more of one minute left lol.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the game is going to suck. It would be awesome if the Eagles put up a fight or even won the game but I'm losing my optimism about that outcome, haha.... I'm now just hoping that the commercials are entertaining. Half time show should be good too.

Actually that's the main reason I usually watch the SuperBowl these days lol. Those commercials are priceless sometimes.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Eagles win. They are playing great and so highly motivated !
Gronk is out. Eagles has to put a lot of pressure on Brady all the time, take him down a few times. Or force him make mistakes.
They have a shot, they are not favorites, everybody is saying same thing, Pats, Pats, Pats, but we might have another good surprise !
FLY EAGLES, FLY HIGH !

O

Ofarah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom the GOAT needs another one. It’s so fun to be a part of history in the making. Even though his ego has skyrocketed in recent years lol. I’m also a cowboys fan so the eagles cannot win!!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually that's the main reason I usually watch the SuperBowl these days lol. Those commercials are priceless sometimes.

That's one part of the experience that's very different here - the Superbowl starts 10:30am on a Monday our time, and I assume it doesn't rate that highly, so we just get normal daytime TV ads for this week's episode of Ice Road Truckers or whatever disgusting-looking special meat Subway has come up with this month.

Not that I'm complaining, I'm actually watching for the game... and by extension the results of all my prop bets :p

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really feel like the Eagles should be getting 7pts, would bet on that if I could get it at fair odds. Might have happened if they hadn't blown the doors off the Vikings. Maybe Brady will retire after this one if they win - I wonder who their next miracle qb will be?

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New England Patriots and hopefully in a rout.

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
eagles win-from wence we came, in foles we trust-now that's a great billboard right here in phily

BulDawg

BulDawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eagles got some good runs lately, but i think Patriots will hit again :)))

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like the green birds

seems like the nfl world has no respect for a team built to win 2 or 3 superbowls in the next 5 years

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Funny but true fo rest of league outside of NE fans.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems like the nfl world has no respect for a team built to win 2 or 3 superbowls in the next 5 years

It's probably because they have yet to win 1! They need to show that first before you can even talk about being built to win 2 or 3.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Rightly or wrongly, they're lacking that respect in large part because the Eagles built that team to win with Carson Wentz as the QB. Nick Foles, last anybody checked, is not Carson Wentz...

That's not to say Foles couldn't get the job done, I see the Eagles as being very live in this game. But admit it, the task is a lot harder with Foles under centre than it would have been with Wentz. Hence the lack of respect from some people...

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Patriots have the experience and is a very solid team and have experiments a lot of situations in playoffs and final but is time the dinasty come down ... Go Eagles !!!

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i look at it as either tom brady or nick foles

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going for the underdog, so Eagles FTW.

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Superbowl 2018

948a91b5aaf5dc2f7d151503179ee9d1.png

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I put a $20 bet on the Eagles last night after WVH informed me that the Eagles have never won a SB.

Damn, the pats just scored a TD and 22-19 now

That halftime show was boring.

:D

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HOLD, Eagles!