Super Bowl LI

S

subsinind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh well, Shoulda taken the knee and the FG.

So sick. Give me a break.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greatest Game Ever. Tom Brady,,,,G.O.A.T. :congrats:

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a comeback.. now that's a superbowl game! congrats to the patriots..tom brady did his thing!!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the Patriots are good, and Tom Brady is a solid qb. Patriots got lucky to win this one, and that's the majority of the story. Even the coin flip that gave them the ONLY possession in overtime - what a joke that your championship overtime only includes one team.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This super bowl was a great football game

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2nd and 11 with 3:58 left at the patriots 22 yard line up by 8 in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl. You don't run it a single time.

Move this to the rigged megathread...

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Matt Ryan late sack uggh

2nd and 11 with 3:58 left at the patriots 22 yard line up by 8 in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl. You don't run it a single time.

Move this to the rigged megathread...

Yep, some questionable play calling toward the end for Atlanta. Ryan's late sack was obv. huge too. A fg there and probably no overtime. I don't know, maybe I take that back considering the enormous luck of the Patriots. Of course, I'm really not giving them enough credit. They've also got the best spies, the best wifi helmet jammers, the best ballboys. So, yeah, they're the best.

H

HeikoHeiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the Patriots are good, and Tom Brady is a solid qb. Patriots got lucky to win this one, and that's the majority of the story. Even the coin flip that gave them the ONLY possession in overtime - what a joke that your championship overtime only includes one team.

thats what i think.

Shakes

Shakes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atlanta CHOKED. plain and simple. I think they had a total of about 4 or 5 runs in the last half of the game.

S

subsinind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atlanta CHOKED. plain and simple. I think they had a total of about 4 or 5 runs in the last half of the game.

Don't ignore the refs. They played a major part against the Falcons. They added more yards for Brady to get the TD easily and never called fouls on NE offense.

H

HeikoHeiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't ignore the refs. They played a major part against the Falcons. They added more yards for Brady to get the TD easily and never called fouls on NE offense.

But the reefs didn't deciding. Go an the knee, take the field goal, take the Vince Lombardi with you.
The only person who find the Luck in running is Rincewind. (Discworld by T.Prattchet):deal:

SMD Jabroni

SMD Jabroni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% correct.
straight up choked and lost the game.
it was their own faults.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you think will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons

A little late to comment, but this was an incredible match, really enjoyment too seeing this game.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

They ran the ball 4 times in the 2nd half and averaged 7+ yards per carry in the game. Either the coaches were paid to fall down or they are complete idiots. I'd lean towards the former...