Super Bowl LI

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only reason the patriots are favored is because of Tom Brady's and Bill Bellicheck's history in the Super Bowl. That has nothing to do with this season. The Patriots have not faced an offense or a QB like this during the season.

The Patriots (and the world) are in for a show Sunday night.

Pats have had an easy road, true, but the ATL defense gives up a lot of points and isn't very good against the run. I think NE will try a lot of Blount + Lewis early; ATL needs to shut that down and get an early lead to have a chance imo. I almost want to take the under.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pats have had an easy road, true, but the ATL defense gives up a lot of points and isn't very good against the run. I think NE will try a lot of Blount + Lewis early; ATL needs to shut that down and get an early lead to have a chance imo. I almost want to take the under.

Clearly you haven't watched any falcons games. We give up points because we're up by 3 scores routinely and the opposition throws the ball on every play. And, we are actually worse vs the pass than the run. If you think we need to do something special to "have a chance" you obviously didn't see what we did to the Seattle defense and Aaron Rodgers. Good luck stopping the brothership Sunday. RISE UP!

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Panthers fan so this is a tough decision on who to root for don't like either team. Can't they both loose?

Leaning towards NE winning.

I wouldn't want a team that dropped 500 passing yards on my team to win either. Julio had 3 bills (300yds) in that game.

Oh and I'm sure Matt Ryan would dive on a fumble in the Super Bowl.

(Inside joke)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As much as the falcons are on fire and dont have the injuries the patriots do i think pats get it done ,should be an interesting one

S

subsinind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hate Brady though i know he is a beast. Go Falcons!

If Brady wins, cheater Belichick will win and he might be the best NFL coach ever. But we know he is one big fat cheater. Go Falcons for the sake of humanity and NFL!

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
america the beautiful....very nice you go girls!

And crown thy good with brotherhood .....and sisterhood!
From sea to shining sea!

Here we go guys

S

subsinind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahahaha Brady.... with the interception its 21-0. Go Falcons!!!

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
what an exciting game ...if you are not watching this you should be.
just went to 28-3

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
so pats battle back went for 2 on their last TD so they only need anoth TD and go for the 2 again and it ties. They are 20-28 in th 4th with under 6mins mins left

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
sffort to Jones for keeping eye on ball and draging a foot to stay in bounds to put falcons in the 20 3rd down on drive ryan gets sackedback to 35

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
a hold penalty takes them further back and the ball goes back to new england with 3.5 mins on clock

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
amazing cath by edelman and wow its a catch they are reviewing but looks llike Pats have the ball at the45 with over 2mins left and Falcons are out of challenges.....they are atr the 20 at the 2
You need to be watching this game

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
they are inside the 10
then another pass to the one

TD ..oh my gosh...thye are within 2 now...they will go for two

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
TIED GAME with only less than a minute

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is exactly why I don't bet on football

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was a crazy game, Im glad I am not a betting man because I know I would have been mad if I lost some money because of it. I dont know if I want to give credit to Tom Brady and the crew for the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history or if I want to blame the Falcons for choking up the biggest lead in Super Bowl history!!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not a big fan of the sport, but this Super Bowl was very exciting. Unbelievable what the Patriots did

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crazy game! I thought this was one of the worst chokes of all time. Sure Brady and the Patriots played great at the end but the play calling on the other side was so bad in the second half. Then when you need a field goal to make it a two possession game with less than 5 minutes left, you end up punting it after some bad play call. Atlanta should have just ran the ball when they were in field goal range and try to milk the clock. But instead they snapped the ball with 20 seconds on the play clock and just gave it up.