Stanley Cup Playoffs

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Way to go Vegas! One more series to win ... and hopefully it stretches out long enough that, if I don't get to see a game in early June, I'll at least get to see the championship parade through town with Sir Stanley's Cup! (Eat your hearts out, Blues fans.)

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Way to go Vegas! One more series to win ... and hopefully it stretches out long enough that, if I don't get to see a game in early June, I'll at least get to see the championship parade through town with Sir Stanley's Cup! (Eat your hearts out, Blues fans.)

And the Campbell Cup Trophy goes too ... The Las Vegas Golden Knights !!!! ... wooohoooo what a great season, one more to go guys .... I Still try to be a Blues Fan here although it's a exercise in misery, and disappointment lol ... I'm sure loving what Vegas is doing though Go Knights ~!!!!~

Last edited:
T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice job from the Knights they played well. looks very much so that they are going to win it. Tampa looks like they can finish Caps tomorrow night. Knights I think are going to win it all they wont be stopped.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think that the victory of Vegas will be good for the NHL. but this is a sport and let the strongest win. the bookmakers said that they would be ruined if Vegas won, I would like to look at this)))). I'm disheveled, Washington has lost three games in a row from 0-2, but I still hope for them.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One big push and so the team has made hockey history - Go Vegas!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So sad Jets is out. But they did great this year ! I hope next year they keep up and win the Stanley Cup !!!!

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was nice to see Washington pull out a win against Tampa last night. I think Washington is going to face there toughest match against Vegas. I am still thinking Vegas will win but I want OV to win a cup then retire I think he might do it if he wins a cup.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington pulled it off . this next series is going to be the best of the playoffs I think. Vegas the dream team is going to be in tough. OV has a lot of pressure that could be the down fall. unless he comes through it is going to be a battle.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish victory to the club from Washington.

A

Anar Veliyev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will be funny if Vegas win a Stanley Cup in their first season everHope Ovi can make history

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! Washington capitals is in the final. 2:0, 2:3, 4:3 super resistant and dramatic series. both teams played better on someone else's court )). forward to Cup!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can't wait! This should be a good series with some good hockey! Kinda leaning toward Washington this time. :)

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tampa

I was really hoping Tampa would win it all. But, that wasn't meant to be. Maybe next year.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They took out the penguins so maybe it is finally their time to win it all a tip of the cap next year I hope for the Rangers or Islanders N.Y.C.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want OV and the caps to win only for him to get the cup out of his system. but vegas has no pressure to win.. I think there is more pressure on OV cause he only scoring star left left and has not won a cup.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ovechkin deserved this cup with his game and self-sacrifice, he did not manage to go to the Olympic Games, now he is worthy of victory more than others. Good luck to Washington in the final

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great run by vegas but ovi gets his first cup caps in max 6 but i think 5

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got my money on Vegas in game six. Holy cheet game one is some of the best hockey EVER!!!!

A

Anar Veliyev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont understand how can Vegas get so much fans in just they first season)

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont understand how can Vegas get so much fans in just they first season)
In 2016, a massive multipurpose arena was inaugurated, around which the entertainment center The Park was built, which has become a meeting place for local ice hockey fans.

Knights have built a fast-track brand that is of interest to people.

Knights has not even tried to imitate the other NHL clubs, but it has been one of the day starting from a completely different NHL club that does things in a new and innovative way.

Everything around the Knights is all big and spectacular just like Las Vegas. The Knights have been following the formula well since the beginning. :):)

A

Anar Veliyev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In 2016, a massive multipurpose arena was inaugurated, around which the entertainment center The Park was built, which has become a meeting place for local ice hockey fans.

Knights have built a fast-track brand that is of interest to people.

Knights has not even tried to imitate the other NHL clubs, but it has been one of the day starting from a completely different NHL club that does things in a new and innovative way.

Everything around the Knights is all big and spectacular just like Las Vegas. The Knights have been following the formula well since the beginning. :):)
Understand all of you wrote ) But it is something spectacular
Everyone in US has it favorite team from each major leagues.
So new team couldnt be so successful from beginning )
So it is all about marketing

Y

yuroktexas84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is Ovechkin remains without a trophy? It will be terrible

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion is that Ovechkin and the team for the first time in the field off, for many years, will show their maximum and gather with strength. we are waiting for a fascinating finale. the first match is not an indicator yet.