Stanley Cup Playoffs

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's that time of the year. It's time for NHL fans watch their teams make a push to get their hands on Lord Stanely's cup. Is your team in the run this year? Who is your team? Let's start a 2018 NHL Stanley Cup playoff thread. This is the place to your cheers for your team and your taunts at fellow Cards Chat NHL fans your post here about their team (if it's not the same as your's of course).

My team is the Los Angeles Kings. Go Kings Go! Tonight we take on the Las Vegas Golden Knights in Las Vegas, for Las Vegas' very first ever NHL playoff game.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hockey! I only ever watch the playoffs - my Coyotes are terrible, so Sid the Kid and the Penguins all the way! :)

They are off to a good start tonight, 7-0 is nothing to sneeze at.

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately I am a Flyers fan, from Philly area. Went to the Eagles parade, hoping for sixers and flyers run, but unless we get a last second td, gonna lose first game, but its only one game, still time to turn it around and take out penguins

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's that time of the year. It's time for NHL fans watch their teams make a push to get their hands on Lord Stanely's cup. Is your team in the run this year? Who is your team? Let's start a 2018 NHL Stanley Cup playoff thread. This is the place to your cheers for your team and your taunts at fellow Cards Chat NHL fans your post here about their team (if it's not the same as your's of course).

My team is the Los Angeles Kings. Go Kings Go! Tonight we take on the Las Vegas Golden Knights in Las Vegas, for Las Vegas' very first ever NHL playoff game.
I won't call myself the fan of NHL. but I will support Washington, it seems to me they deserved at last to win a cup.
I hope that Los Angeles Kings will outplay these upstarts from Las Vegas))).

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm from western canada so I am for vancouver cunucks,
but they ended up on the bottom, so I'm now for the winnepeg jets.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never underestimate the penguins wow 7-0 start

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which teams are on the playoffs this year guys ? Last year a saw my only NHL game live on the Arena. Winnipeg Jets vs Anaheim Penguins. What a excellent time, Jets won on overtime, we were on Winnipeg the people got nuts, it was great.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flyers looked good in that 1st period today against Pittsburgh but there getting there butt kicked now in the 2nd. They had a chance to come back still down 2-0 but now down 4-1 they are dead.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go bolts!! Lightning is the best, Steven Stamkos MVP!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crazy an expansion team sweeps the kings

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really watch hockey much until the playoffs.

No real favorite team so I will be pulling for Las Vegas to take it down in expansion year.

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Penguins they win tonight they will be up 3 games to 1

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Las Vegas Golden Knight - They've already done NHL history!
I hope the team will reach at least the conference finals.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My team sucks lol .. Hockey is my favorite sport in general although I like baseball ... the blues however could have the most points in a season .. come out into the playoffs on fire then find any way possible to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory every time, it literally never fails ..... I also like the Habs and grew up with them .... this year I am loving see the coming of the Golden Knights, have bought a snazzy new sweater .. and I am hopeful they will go to all the way and come home with the shiny spittoon : ) and that is where my money is as well .....

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GO JETS GO!!! Routing for my Province Team Winnipeg Jets!!! Series 3-1 for jets right now , game 5 Tomorrow, CANT WAIT!!!

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it was the old Stanley cup format bracket where teams play each other based on how high they finish in the conference based on points then the Leafs would be playing Pittsburgh in the first round instead of Boston. Its not looking good for Toronto after a game one and game two blow out defeats but one thing they did good in the regular season was put together 4 5 game winning streaks and the offense needs to get going against a tough Boston Defence.Go Leafs Go.

Roezillaa

Roezillaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been putting money on games back and forth throughout the nhl playoffs. A couple of loses in the beginning with Washington and Philly. But it picked up again and I've actually been winning. I couldn't tell you who I think will win the Stanley Cup. I would say Pittsburgh and the Lightning look really strong right now. It's anyone's at this point. I'm a new york rangers fan, and they traded everyone over the last 2 years so they aren't the best at all. They use to be really good. But I guess I'm going to root for either the capitals or the Lightning to win this whole thing. I'm not a fan of Pittsburgh, although I'm from Pa.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, lots of flyers fan here, me too, kinda. They only have tonight to turn it around for the year. Another mid range draft pick won't help much for next year either. Eagles in mini camps more exciting.

J

joe cherry

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stanley cup

My bruins blew it last night but I honestly think it's going to be penguins-bruins Eastern conference finals and whoever wins will play the knights in the cup.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Las Vegas Golden Knight - They've already done NHL history!
I hope the team will reach at least the conference finals.
:D
Team going strong last night! GK got goals from seven different players!
Golden Knights 7, Sharks 0 :)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vegas from the first season feeric, and Washington a year already beating--suffering in any way. and this season it seems again do not beat Pittsburgh, winning 2:0 and conceded 3 goals in the third period, this sentence.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GK seems to be difficult to win, I hope so :) Will they play again OverTime game?