Which sport do you think is the most dangerous

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This will be surprise for everybody, but in my opinion it is cycling. I think it's dangerous ones because they reach high speeds, just like a car, they also cycle with very little safety equipment and fall directly on asphalt, pillars and more.
But let me know what you think.

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you, cycling is the most dangerous sport.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
race car driving
bull riding
and I agree with cycling
football is kinda dangerous too

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I think that parkour - this is one of the most dangerous sports, because you can stumble once and break his best arm or leg.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never really though of cycling as dangerous, interesting concept.
I would say gymnastics is incredibly dangerous. One wrong land and your neck is snapped!

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely the Formula 1. I cant imagine more dangerous sport than the F1.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say football is the most dangerous. All the concussions and memory loss. Apparently there is at least one injury on every play.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think riding a race car is more dangerous than cycling.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say race car driving.. a lot of the sports named here are dangerous. but I really never thought of cycling but you are right. one of the dangerous sports. in maintains and massive hills they wipe out could be dangerous.. but with the speed of cars I would say racing cars.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls (Allan with two LL's)
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Believe it or believe it not, but in terms of deaths while playing, Lawn Bowls is the number one sports killer worldwide. More people drop dead while actively playing Lawn Bowls, than any other sport.

As for a sport for the really fit, I'd say High Altitude Climbing (like Mt Everest etc.), would be right up there as one of the most dangerous.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Idk but I thought about scuba diving immediately :dontknow:

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think Lacrosse and Football are the most dangerous sports

lot of physical contact and head injuries that can affect mental health

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was going to say football with all the concussions and might still go with that but cycling and car racing seem just as much if not more.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most dangerous, physical maybe Ice hockey brutal hits along with rugby union and league, footballers aren't in my views. Cycling down a mountain in lycra doing 60+ mph and crashing is madness there so hard to get back on the bike after as well.

motorsport is dangerous but added protection helps and a car to protect you. stay safe all :)

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the most dangerous sport is without a doubt the Wingsuit Flying, you have to be crazy to launch yourself from great heights in that way. In conventional sports I think Boxing is the most dangerous, also motorcycling, for me, those are the most dangerous sports

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the most dangerous sport is base jumping. These are jumps from ground objects. Late opening of the parachute will result in the death of an athlete. Being close to the object and the risk of getting tangled in the slings are one of the main hazards. This is strictly my personal opinion.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say rugby as I cant remember watching a pro match without someone getting an injury of some sort. And those guys go out there to hurt eachother.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Base jumping, Bull riding and Free diving.