Russian Premier Football League 2021/2022

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. The level of RPL for Europe is low. Few strong legionnaires. In addition to Zenit, we need 3-4 more teams of the Champions League level, and then the rest will be pulled up to them.

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zenit is not the level of the Champions League unfortunately

SerValeMart6260214 said:
I agree. The level of RPL for Europe is low. Few strong legionnaires. In addition to Zenit, we need another 3-4 teams of the Champions League level, and then the rest will catch up with them.
At the moment, there are no Champions League-level teams in the RPL. Europa League level only. It is a fact. You just need to see how all the teams from the RPL play in the Champions League and all questions will disappear.

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rubin Kazan

Since I am from Kazan, I support the Rubin Kazan football club. But unfortunately I have to admit that Rubin's level is not even the Europa League.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t support Zenit, but I think that the level of players allows the team to play in the Champions League in the group

but of course Zenit fans only have to dream about leaving the group

Good day everyone. What purchases from the RPL teams this offseason do you consider the most promising? Maybe some club has already acquired a star newcomer? Which of the recruits can prove to be a leader in the RPL? Write if interested to discuss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
valey81

valey81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, there are no Champions League-level teams in the RPL. Europa League level only. It is a fact. You just need to see how all the teams from the RPL play in the Champions League and all questions will disappear.

But this is how to say, we will wait for the next season of European competitions."Zenit" should shoot there.Purely my opinion.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
zenith will most likely take first place again, purely my opinion. It would be better, of course, someone else went into the Champions League, they don’t get it, how much I would like to see Spartak in the main tournament.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fedun's team will obviously need luck in choosing newcomers in the offseason. Promes is not very bad. But this is not enough for the Champions League.

valey81

valey81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Zenit is undoubtedly the champion, this is a fact, and there will still be a struggle for second place, most likely CSKA will become the owner of second place and a pass to the Champions League

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FC Spartak

Zenith is likely to take first place again, purely my opinion. It would be better, of course, someone else went to the Champions League, they do not understand how much I would like to see Spartak in the main tournament.
FC Spartak, as I understand it, has a lot of "non-gaming" problems. No matter how good the players are, with problems in the management, it is very difficult to achieve results..

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CSKA

Good afternoon everyone. What purchases from RPL teams this offseason do you consider the most promising? Maybe some club has already acquired a star newcomer? Which of the recruits can prove themselves in the leaders of the RPL? Write if you are interested in discussing this.
I saw information that CSKA rented a good player from FC LIL. Let's see how the newbie does.

Not the rich one who has a lot of good, but who has a faithful wife

Last edited:
S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FC Khimki has become very strong. Mamaev and Zhirkov came to them :) . At Spartak Nicholson from Charleroi. Zenith is still silent in the transfer market. CSKA Medina and Turk.

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FC Khimki has become very strong. Mamaev and Zhirkov came to them :) . At Spartak Nicholson from Charleroi. Zenith is still silent in the transfer market. CSKA Medina and Turk.
This is a serious boost for FC Khimki. They performed so well. Now I think they will be even better. Yuri Valentinovich can still :)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FC Spartak, as I understand it, has a lot of "non-gaming" problems. No matter how good the players are, with problems in the management, it is very difficult to achieve results..
now they will play as much as possible, they are tired of this chichord with coaches. I mean that they play in Europe somehow more interestingly, matches with Napoli are just gloomy ...:D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, I want the RPL to be a strong league, and most importantly, these are European cup matches. the reform with the limit did not work, but they are not going to change it. teams from the RPL perform very poorly on the international arena, especially the last 3 years and there are no prospects.
as for transfers to the RPL, first of all they are important for teams from 2 to 6 places, which, in my opinion, will fight for European cups (the price of which increases), while FC Sochi is less active, if they do not strengthen, they will not hold out not only by 3 place, but in general in the European Cup zone.

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FC Sochi

Of course, I want the RPL to be a strong league, and most importantly, these are European cup matches. the reform with the limit did not work, but they are not going to change it. teams from the RPL perform very poorly on the international arena, especially the last 3 years and there are no prospects.
as for transfers to the RPL, first of all they are important for teams from 2 to 6 places, which, in my opinion, will fight for European cups (the price of which increases), while FC Sochi is less active, if they do not strengthen, they will not hold out not only by 3 place, but in general in the European Cup zone.
FC Sochi has a fairly strong squad. If anything, Zenith will send a group from St. Petersburg to help them ..:D

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. Many RPL clubs would not refuse such players as in Sochi. Well, Sochi has a good coach. The team has a game and the result is not bad. Not like the popular championship teams. All the conditions are there - the game and the result is zero.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Dynamo Moscow will give a fight to Zenit for the championship:rolleyes:

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From the very beginning of the restrictions, I ceased to be interested in football. And now, with the introduction of the FAN ID, football has almost no chance.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that they will make indulgences for the fan passport, full stands are still not bad money for the club.

Dynamo has become a very interesting team! It's nice to see their games.

Hello everyone. Funny news from CSKA MOSCOW. they were defeated in the control game by the Champion of Luxembourg:)

I think CSKA is not a competitor for prizes in this championship. Weak coach and no team play. What do you think about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FC Sochi has a fairly strong squad. If anything, Zenith will send a group from St. Petersburg to help them ..:D

I think Dynamo Moscow will give a fight to Zenit for the championship:rolleyes:

I think CSKA is not a competitor for prizes in this championship. Weak coach and no team play. What do you think about this?
On January 31, the transfer window for the strongest championships will close, and in the RPL the window is until February 22, so gains are possible and the ambitions of the clubs will be visible. perhaps after the break the teams will be different in strength (this is RPL:)). so teams from 2nd to 6th place have a chance to win prizes, and someone will fail.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. This window is beneficial for the RPL. There will be players who did not have time to move to the top championships

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Zenith as usual without competitors in this year.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the more high-quality legionnaires clubs buy, the more interesting the RPL will be.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Share your opinion about Zenit's game against Real Betis. Is it a coach's defeat? I think that not enough physical form and the wrong tactics of the team affected the result. It was possible to play on defense and release a more defensive squad in the first half. And further, from the stove, making replacements to strengthen the attack.