Ufa-Zenit
Krylia Sovetov-Sochi

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenal Tula and Spartak Moscow went 1-1 in peace, and CSKA beat Akhmat 2-0 on their own field.

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think i should bet on those games
I am not strong in forecasts, but I hoped for a confident victory of Spartak in the match with Arsenal (the game ended in a 1-1 draw), I assumed a victory of CSKA on Akhmat (it turned out 2-0 in favor of CSKA), in the remaining matches: Zenit should confidently beat Ufa, Dynamo should cope with the Urals, and Sochi will beat Krylia Sovetov.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't watch a lot of Russian football, but I have watched matches in Krasnodar and I am very happy with their game

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Krasnodar will have a difficult match away from Lokomotiv Moscow tomorrow.

I don't watch a lot of Russian football, but I have watched matches in Krasnodar and I am very happy with their game

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
I don't watch a lot of Russian football, but I have watched matches in Krasnodar and I am very happy with their game.

A

archilazy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
exactly! the Russian football championship is as exciting as the Brazilian ice hockey championship)))))
I don't agree
yes, it is not the top, but not the weakest league
there are no really world famous stars in it, but a lot of players is middle level

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not strong in forecasts, but I hoped for a confident victory of Spartak in the match with Arsenal (the game ended in a 1-1 draw), I assumed a victory of CSKA on Akhmat (it turned out 2-0 in favor of CSKA), in the remaining matches: Zenit should confidently beat Ufa, Dynamo should cope with the Urals, and Sochi will beat Krylia Sovetov.

Thank you very much for the information

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't agree
yes, it is not the top, but not the weakest league
there are no really world famous stars in it, but a lot of players is middle level

European tournaments show the true level. he's not even average - he's below average! most matches are impossible to watch! passes to nowhere, blows into milk))) untalented millionaires are running, and others spend money on them for which they could find the best use!

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Zenith almost confidently missed the second ball!))))

A

archilazy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
European tournaments show the true level. he's not even average - he's below average! most matches are impossible to watch! passes to nowhere, blows into milk))) untalented millionaires are running, and others spend money on them for which they could find the best use!
as I told - it is not the top, but not the bottom
don't compare to top5 - English, Spanish, German, Italian, French
yes, most of matches are really bored as almost everywhere not top5 Europian League, but take a look on derbies - it is really interesting to watch, as samples Zenith - Spartak - CSKA - Krasnodar...

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ufa drew with Zenit 1-1, and Ural lost to Dynamo Moscow 0-1.

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I told - it is not the top, but not the bottom
don't compare to top5 - English, Spanish, German, Italian, French
yes, most of matches are really bored as almost everywhere not top5 Europian League, but take a look on derbies - it is really interesting to watch, as samples Zenith - Spartak - CSKA - Krasnodar...

today the zenith looked in the background ... curves! Spartak is no longer interesting to watch! I remember in the 90s 00s they took out an arsenal 4: 1, that was football!

A

archilazy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spartak is no longer interesting to watch! I remember in the 90s 00s they took out an arsenal 4: 1, that was football!
yeah 90s... - that time i started to cheer on them - they showed good game, but not enough even to take even UEFA cup
the last match of Spartak that I like the most is against Sevilla in 2017

not by thread: is here any subforum in Russian? (i am really bad in searching)

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Krylia Sovetov unexpectedly beat Sochi 1-0 on their own field!

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Three more matches will take place today: Lokomotiv Moscow hosts Krasnodar, Rostov goes to visit Nizhny Novgorod, and Khimki will fight Rubin at home!

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today will be an interesting match,Lokomotiv-Krasnodar! I will support Krasnodar!

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spartak played superbly in the pari match, he was very happy.I thought that everyone would be torn and thrown in the championship, but.... alas.

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lokomotiv Moscow beat Krasnodar 2-1 on their own field.

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rostov beat Nizhny Novgorod 2-1 away!

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the final match of the fifth round, Khimki drew 1-1 with Rubin on their own field.