Ronaldo in Juventus

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today he scored his first goal with Juve and has been in the Champions League, I think this year the final will be Juventus vs Barcelona.

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where he rang??? What do you mean??

J

jimbob12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thought he would have gone back to premiership

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the opinion of the majority of fans (including the survey on Football.ua), the removal was unfair. Nevertheless, UEFA did not even think about abolishing Cristiano's disqualification for the next match, but on the contrary - they opened disciplinary proceedings against him.

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a Ronaldo fan or supporter , but that red card against Valencia was unfair. Such a bad decision of judge/s.

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus now have the perfect team to dominate the Champions League this time :)

Also, if Ronaldo does well at Juve it will make him one of the most diverse players with many many achievements.

This guy is a myth.

I agree with you, he will have everything.
To stay close to perfect, would have to have a world title with portugal!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started to carry, the best :)

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omg! Ronaldo go to Juventus, afrer 9 years in Real :eek:

What do you think, about it?

This is a good transfer.
Let's hope that Ronaldo will quickly adopt and play his football

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
juventus win vallencia without Christianu Ronaldo because he gets red card

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Good for juventus and why not he is professional player changes are in the game

JJJBro

JJJBro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe this is a major mistake Ronaldo/

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It's true! That's a big mistake for all Italian fans , but for Juve maybe not. The time will show up

T

tovar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when he goes he was still in a perfect athletic form

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 points that convinced Krish to leave

1. Cristiano believed that Peres was the only one who could come to an agreement with the authorities. Prior to this, Messi, Mascherano and other Barça players faced similar charges, but the problem was solved on the basis of the tested scheme. For Krisha, no one stood up for it. The club made it clear that the players' extra-club income is a player's business. Perez did not dare to vouch for Ronaldo before the treasury. Krish regarded it as a betrayal.

2. "Real" had a chance to fix it. Ronaldo asked the club to compensate him for the costs of tax fines by updating the financial terms of the contract. Osorio found in the contract point, according to which "Real" had to take care of unforeseen tax liabilities. But the "Real" ignored this request.

3. The next reason was known before: Krisha enraged that he was only the third player in the world for salaries. Messi renegotiated the contract with Barça, Neimar moved to PSG, and in 2017 they both received almost twice as much as Ronaldo.

4. Ronaldo seriously angry when he heard that the main people are called the best player of the "Real" Di Stefano. "They always say that. I do not know what else I need to do [for them to call me], "Krish complained to his family.

5. In the end, "Real" still made a proposal. The club raised the salary to 25 million euros clean, 30 million Krish could earn, having fulfilled several tournament conditions. Ronaldo found this disrespectful.

6. Ronaldo heard rumors that Zidane was complaining about him. The coach strained that in the locker room the football player spoke only on one topic - about his problems. Zidane asked the leadership to resolve the issue.

mike55k

mike55k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not gonna be in the Champions League game tomorrow I guess. Suspended. Was looking forward to seeing him play along side Menduzic

P

pierreb292

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he can play in any league, Now Juventus has chances to win the Champions League.

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano rolando treat joy to the Italian championship

It was tragic and marked the expulsion soon in its debut.

That judge had to be suspended hahahaha joking aside.

And we complained of suffering psychological pressure, until the CR7 went into tilt in the game hahaha

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
quite a good start for Ronaldo, I wish him good luck in the future

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good choise we went where everyone is waiting him not like in real.

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting transfer, but a strange decision for Juventus. Of course, the marketing plan at the level of Ronaldo in football can only be put Messi, as well as in many other things. However, from a sporting point of view, which is of Juventus? Secures victory in his league? Of course not, because it is and so they have the last 7 years. Victory in the Champions League? But it does not make a player. Real great team, in which the best midfielders at the moment - Modric, Kroos, Kazimir. The best full-backs, high competition the best of the best in almost every position. One player does not win, if the rest of the team does not have the psychology of winners, the winning coach, and strong potential leaders. Are Juventus to win the Champions League is not enough only one player, albeit one of the 2-3 best in the world? It is my humble opinion,

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will be the new coach of Juve I wonder?