Ronaldo in Juventus

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is unequivocal Juventus step forward in relation to other big European teams is obvious

JPBRITO1993

JPBRITO1993

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7

is Cristiano Ronaldo going to be able to lead the best in the world? and will manage to maintain its high level by Juventus?

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think for some time he will be able to show a good level of play even in Juventus!

JPBRITO1993

JPBRITO1993

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
even because Juventus has a quality team not the quality of the RealMadrid passes but a very good team that will evolve a lot with CR7

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7 is 33 his elite playing days will soon be over, he will still be a good player for a few years but i dont think he can carry a team anymore.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion played a good game, there are many games where you can show his class is undeniable though, as there is always a punch and knows what to do.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Statistics Cristiano in the match against "Chievo":

Goals: 0;
Assists: 0;
Attacks: 8;
Shock on target: 4;
Blocked beats: 1;
Total transfers: 30;
Exact transmission: 27;
Transmission accuracy: 90%;
The transfer, which are reduced to scoring chances: 2;
Trimming attempts: 4;
Successful strokes: 0;
Winning of martial arts: 3 of 6;
Ball selections: 0;
Intercepts: 0;
Deprived of the ball: 3;
Violations: 0;
Offsides: 0.

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cr7

believes that with ronaldo Christian the juventus of Italy will reach far or discreetly

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Madridista and I think Cristiano missed Real more than the Real missed him.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid will miss him for sure. Otherwise he is over 30´s, Italian league is very tough... It is gonna be hard to him to be on such a high level people expect.
Juventus did a risk deal. But if they will a Champions for example, they are going to sell thousands of shirts and staff regarding CR7. Good business at the end.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Transfer Ronaldo solves all these tasks. Firstly, it shows how "Juve" is strong financially. Secondly, it gives a sign that the club wants more. Thirdly, it opens up new financial opportunities and transfer prospects.

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that taking away manzukid dybala's position is difficult

P

pjcaruci

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7

For the sports analyst CR7, he is playing as a team I imagine while adapting to the Italian league and the training scheme, it is a matter of time for him to bring his class to light:jd4:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I always respected CR7 play, always thought he was second best footballer in the entire world behind Messi. Personally I did not like him and his antics.

I am probably the biggest Jueve fan here I was neutral on this acquisition, we got a great player that I did not like and I felt we did not need.

It will take some time and adjustments for them to get things right, but when it does this has the potential to be special. He needs to adjust to the team's play and the Italian style of football, the team also needs to adjust the tactics and put him in better spots that he will be more comfortable with and more successful.

ff48

ff48

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This guy is pretty much the Best example of good markering, he is quite good but with the combination of a World class team that provides him goals while he is standing 90% of time in the box he has made People think he is the Best of all time.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Undoubtedly Juventus is already in a good position because of the purchase of CR7, but it seems to me that bookmakers strongly overestimated Juventus' chances in the Champions League ...

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the CR will be the leader of Juventus in the game this season. But the same number of goals as in Spain will not score.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he got tired, of the mediatic and legal problems of Spain, he also wanted a change of air, he had no motivation in his career, he won everything in Real Madrid, for 3 consecutive years.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its weird to see him there tobe honest

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo can not find himself yet in Juventus

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think both Ronaldo and Real Madrid lost a lot when they decided not working together any more. Ronaldo was an icon there, a n1 and he could have 2-3 more years with them. He should have retired from Real. Now Ronaldo just one good striker in a "second line" team....Real is just a good team without their best character. Sad story.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now Juventus has chances to win the Champions League)

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched the game today and you?

Someone agreed to the expulsion of CR7?
I believe he did not intended to hurt but at the same time only deserved a yellow card.