Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Obviously he ran away from Real so he doesn't need to come to Tallinn to play in supercup. :rolleyes:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano has a good football level, he can play in any league

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interesting and good decision in my opinion, and otnostno Italian football had someone so by star transfer otnostno raising the level of the league, because lately I do not remember such megatransfer there! It will definitely be interesting:)

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sensational. It was quite a choice. I hope he makes history playing for Juve as well.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan of Inter, I'm not very happy about it)) But he's a great football player and can help Juventus at last to win the Champions League. I wish him luck in this!

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
He got his achievements with RM, Now He thinks it's time for new airs, luck in his new project.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is quite surprising news! News on the transfer i was thinking of rumors. In addition to England, I think it's the best choice. I think in the Premier League only Manchester United out of the question. I think he did not go there, Because of Mourinho.

K

kinguede

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when its for the age he matches the team.. buffon should have stayed at the grandpas team

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
congratulations to Juventus fans, a great challenge for Ronaldo

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan of Juventus, and I have high hopes that with the signing of CR7 we will be able to reach the desired champions this year. The only bad thing is that Buffon will not be with us anymore and he deserved to raise that trophy with his beloved Juve, Forza Juve!

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sad to see Buffon leave but nice to have Ronaldo

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
WoW , I thought he would end his career in Real , very sad to hear this news :( But I wish him the best and good luck in his new team , Juventus . I look forward to seeing him playing with the colours of his new team in the Champions League , especially vs Real :)

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s his choice and he has all rights to move on and to get new experience) So, why not?)

Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7 is the best player of this decade.Juventus will be the champion of the Europe UEFA league with Ronaldo.

Last edited:
krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that he wasn't appreciated in Real by Perez and because of that tax that he wanted Perez to pay with the club money, he left.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a great player and will bring a lot of Marketing for Juventus. Lets hope he still plays on high level and take them to win the Champions League.
They are going to sell thousands of jerseys and staff...

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It makes me think about Thierry Henry who almost destroyed his career there for half season.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
For Juventus, of course, a huge image profit and a large part of the transfer fee has already come back by jersey sales and I think he plays despite his age still at least 2 years on a very high level.

For Ronaldo also a huge financial advantage, since he now earns instead of 26 million 40 million per year. Real did not want to allow him his claim.

For the Italian League, of course, an appreciation.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone's happy in Juventus. I doubt Buffon would leave the club knowing that Ronaldo might come. for Ronaldo at the end of his career, the Italian League is a good choice, and for the League it is very good. the only, Juventus and so champion Italy, even before the tournament )), so only one incentive -- the Champions League. perhaps a year later Ronaldo will go to another club, Juventus will not lose )).

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ronaldo

He is leaving Spain so he can start to forget about his tax dodging issues .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish he would have went back home to man u but this isnt a bad move for him either

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo to Juve

Hi All.

This was a business decision as he enters the last few years of his contract and not for footballing reasons, Real are known for ruthless business with players after they turn 30 so this was good for real to get top dollar, good for Juve because they have probably just bought serie A for the next 2 years so its all good..

For Ronnie? He remains top man, incredibly well paid and will be successful there..33 years of age now..if he remains fit, he can operate for anything up to 5 more years.

Money first, football second.

Regards

Pirateglenn

J

Jorands

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo would stopped like a Boss, he go to Juventus for the last leagues Italian Leageu, and if if he wins the League with Juventus he go stopped like a Boss (H)