Rolland Garros 2018

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Simona Halep with a long-awaited victory at a Grand Slam tournament!

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
June 9 the first racket of the world Romanian Simona Halep won the "Roland Garros" -2018, in three sets beating an American Sloane Stephens , acting champion of US Open, - 3: 6, 6: 4, 6: 1.

This is the first title Simona Halep on "Big tournament

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm always rooting for Roger Federer! I think he is the best tennis player of today! It is a pity that the soil is not its cover! And the way he behaves on the court is worthy of all praise!

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a very strong feeling Thiem will win the final but Rafa is the king of clay so anything could happen but Thiem i think will one day be world number 1 ..he is that good!
Thiem is playing very agressive but Nadal is out of this world!

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
June 9 the first racket of the world Romanian Simona Halep won the "Roland Garros" -2018, in three sets beating an American Sloane Stephens , acting champion of US Open, - 3: 6, 6: 4, 6: 1.

This is the first title Simona Halep on "Big tournament
Halep deserved the title.Congratulations Simona Halep.

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nadal - Tim

last year that Nadal can play, even as stray thoughts did not occur. At this time a wild nuclearity not, but the stock is still quite large. I do not know that I must vytvorit Tim to 5-sets format Rafa break. The last time, too, the only one who beat Nadal for the season was Tim, we predicted the fight, but rolled up in Dominica just zeros, although it was not so bad. If Nadal comes out without problems with his hands, and the weather is dry, then there is even one set must fight will be very brisk. I believe that Tim is the first 2 sets can drive well, even with hooks somewhere, at most, I think, expect nothing to do with his hands.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nadal - Tim

last year that Nadal can play, even as stray thoughts did not occur. At this time a wild nuclearity not, but the stock is still quite large. I do not know that I must vytvorit Tim to 5-sets format Rafa break. The last time, too, the only one who beat Nadal for the season was Tim, we predicted the fight, but rolled up in Dominica just zeros, although it was not so bad. If Nadal comes out without problems with his hands, and the weather is dry, then there is even one set must fight will be very brisk. I believe that Tim is the first 2 sets can drive well, even with hooks somewhere, at most, I think, expect nothing to do with his hands.
Nadal is winning easily.he's the king of clay.One more grand slam for Nadal :The Bull Miura.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite players also is Nadal and he has got the 11th French open grand slam today!

What a great job!!

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite players also is Nadal and he has got the 11th French open grand slam today!

What a great job!!
I think that only Gustavo Kuerten (guga) could beat him at clay.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
After 10 years of the first tournament won at the age of 16 Simona Halep continues to surprise the audience winning the first title after two finals lost! Much work, many hours of training, lots of frustrations ... and finally the great joy! The flag of Romania waved over Paris, above all tennis lovers. Bravo Simona made us proud that we are Romanians!

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that only Gustavo Kuerten (guga) could beat him at clay.
Well Thiem beat Nadal already on clay this year in Rome (Masters). So he definitely can do it, unfortunately not today.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Thiem beat Nadal already on clay this year in Rome (Masters). So he definitely can do it, unfortunately not today.
Good remember yours! I watched that game.Thiem dominated him.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Nadal, the best of the clay of all time !!

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good tournament this year... Nadal performed very well for the win, but that is why he is the king of clay..... he is virtually unbeatable if he plays somewhat good in any match

Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations for Nadal the king of clay and Simona Halep.Both champions.