Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the men's favorite for me is the Novak Djokovic every game he improves more
633923 v9 ba

In females after the withdrawal of Serena Williams with an injury is now straightforward favorite Mari Sharapova
655198 v9 bb

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today Russian Maria Sharapova beat in two sets with a score of 6: 2 6: 1 sixth seeded tournament Cheshkov karolína plíšková. Thus, the Russian woman for the first time since her return to the WTA tour came in 4th round Grand Slam competitions.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Maria and Djokovic wins !

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
match of the day: Zverev - Thiem, thiem is favourite. Bet on Zverev, my own favourite of RG.

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zverev was injured, I hope he will be able to finish this game and held on.

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thiem very easily won the match, Zverev could not oppose anything. I do not believe in trauma.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Djokovic lost... Big game for the Italian. I hope he win the Tournament. It will be a huge surprise like Gustavo Kuerten back on 1997...

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nadal, and this year is the strongest player on the ground. Dominic Thiem is the only threat to Nadal.Although there's still a small chance of winning at Del Potro H..

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Djokovic out so sad,in this Grand Slam i support Maria Sharapova

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was rooting for Belgium.
But Goffin lost his 4th round and Mertens too.
So there are no more players from Belgium in the tournament.
Now I'm rooting for Thiem (a friend of Goffin) and Stephens (the so called new Serena).

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Djokovic out so sad,in this Grand Slam i support Maria Sharapova
Djokovic lost.What a shame!Tennis a surprisinly sport.That's why I like it.Now only Thiem can beat Nadal.
Sharapova can go to the final too but she has to concentrate herself and give her best.I want her to win too.I'm with you.

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today met two of my favorite tennis player Sharapova and Mugurusi was a very interesting match, but unfortunately lost to Maria! Now I support Mugurusi.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ops Rolland Garros 18 , sry .. then Del Potro win :)

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will support for Del Potro, but will probably win the "king of clay" by Rafael Nadal.

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately Muguruza lost today, I was very supportive of it. Now I will only look at the men's final.

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tim - Chekkinato

All, then stop. It was a great movie, but the ending for a guy is too much. Tim played out great, with Zverev was quite ready, emotionally and physically Chekkinato have shook well, and maintain high-quality power is unlikely to. Dominic would not mind somewhere once set to play, then the Italians, if the force is, then why not run a little longer. If you will not worse than Djokovic, he is able to play well.

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nadal - Del Potro

Nadal parrot people rewinding hand, it is unknown if there be that or not. Juan he will not give up anything without health problems, of course. A great tournament from the Argentine, and I think he is capable of at least 2 sets to play very tight, take Setu and in general a good fight, I would not be surprised. But then all of Nadal, if returns to its usual, it will kill will not even notice.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In women, my favorite is Halep and i already made a several bets for her. Men ofc Nadal must to crush all ,but i didn't bet on him,cause coefficients on him very small :)

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

The French Open sure seems to favor Nadal's tennis game.

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
- innings. Djokovic with Chekkinato filed 172 \ 140, against Nishikori Tim was 190 \ 154. This chasm.

- Might. Tim just gets more powerful blows. At both sides.

- depth. Djokovic throws a lot of short balls, not so much severity, goes along the lines not too often. Tim plays the full depth of the court, and sharpens more often.

- motivating. Tim never played in the finals of the helmet, and he was, I think, is very desirable. He is hungry for success and results. Djokovic is now there is as though on autopilot work - well, no - okay. He says that the biggest problems he has not, to begin with wants to return to the previous level.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My 2 favorites (Zverev and del Potro) is out of Paris, Good Luck Rafa! Now without options :top:

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Halep - Stephens

At the beginning of 13th years when Halep hanging out near the top 50 and had health problems, Sloan for 1.5 weeks twice beaten her. After the mid-13th Simon began her climb to the top, and since then has not lost anything American: 8-0 sets since. Last year, the US hard, when Stephens played a series of steep, Simon nailed it twice (-7) and (-9). Regarding tomorrow's match, I do not think it will give another final Halep, health is no problem, forces spent at least approached this finale as good as you can go. At Sloane does not have that nuclear power and sharpness, which can be crushed, all getting into a good day, a series Ostapenko \ Sharapova \ Mugurusi ..., and playing it is not particularly severe, longer moving from the opponent. Kill Simon in the rally I xs as there is a very good all drags. From the psychology there are no problems with Kerber all broke down and has not broken, points to the temple a la Wawrinka, they say, look I have a mental Krutyshi. In general, the time, place and everything seems to come together perfectly to pick up has finally helmet. PS: do not listen to me, I'm just sick of Simon here, so customized views under it.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan from tennis.My favorite players is Nadal and this year he's favorite again.But surprises can happen,so what is your oppinion about Rolland Garros 2018?
I have a very strong feeling Thiem will win the final but Rafa is the king of clay so anything could happen but Thiem i think will one day be world number 1 ..he is that good!