Rolland Garros 2018

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan from tennis.My favorite players is Nadal and this year he's favorite again.But surprises can happen,so what is your oppinion about Rolland Garros 2018?

Attachments

• midia-9.jpg
    midia-9.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 64
kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dominic Thiem is the unic menace for Nadal.I think that only Thiem can beat him.

Y

yuroktexas84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rafa

Today against Bolelli Rafa did not play much in the 3rd set

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Dominic Thiem is the unic menace for Nadal.I think that only Thiem can beat him.

Zverev A. :top: can beat both! this guy just need a little more time to do this

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Rafa is a great player. I think he has a good chance of winning.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the only one with chances of stripping rafael nadal and Zverev, because novak djokovit is not yet at his best, Zverev.

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rafa nadal is my favorite to win the 2018 tournament

Y

yuroktexas84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why can not build 3-4 courts with a roof from the rain?

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rafa Nadal is the big favorite, chance against him have only Djokovic and Grigor Dimitrov, the last is unpredictable but against the strongest plays the best

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nadal is favorite but it is not gonna be easy. Zverev, Djokovic is improving after his come back, I hope big surprises this year.
Just saw Camila Giorgi won on second round a while ago. She is very beautifull !

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm waiting for Svitolina's victory. She had a very good tournament in Rome.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm waiting for Svitolina's victory. She had a very good tournament in Rome.

Thats two different rank tournaments, and in Rome she could not lose after she get presents from Del Potro in the beginning of the tournament. ;) such little acts make a great support and gave a big motivations for players.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rafael Nadal is certainly the number one favorite to win Roland Garros, but my favorite is DJokovic, although he is hardly able to make it to the finals, lately it has fallen in form, and it's already going on, I do not know when it will return to the top form. I would like the tournament to conquer an anonymus that will not keep one of them the same Nadal Djokovic Federer .....

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Sharapova in the best shape of season now

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zverev A. :top: can beat both! this guy just need a little more time to do this
Zverev impressed me a lot,you're right he's the new generation!long live Zverev!

invisible10

invisible10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wasn't expecting svitolina to get eliminated , as for mens yeah nadal is a beast at clay in my option right now maybe the only other contenders could be zverev , nishikori or novak djokovic

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Captain of the Romanian tennis Ilie Nastase went down a slippery slope paved Shamil Tarpishchev, joked about the siren and it was not invited to the tournament in Wimbledon, plus does not recognize that nakosyachil. Though our Urgant Framed and Romanians everything he sang, ****ing comedian.

B

BetterNot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thiem looked very tired the last tournament before RG but is playing very well like today against nishikori so its probably Nadal but i give him a small chance as well. The womens tournament is very unpredictable so i cant say who i would guess

bbennie1

bbennie1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a lot of tennis as a kid, but due to injuries I quit at 16. I played some of them but they I usually lost. Monfils was the biggest talent back then, bigger than Nadal. He was just way ahead of everyone, so I've always been surprised he didn't became the goat. Roland Garros is the best tournament in my opinion. Even though it's called french court, most Europeans trained as kids on gravel which is very similiar. Also the rallies are much longer than the other three Grand Slams. It requires more physical strength. The games are never boring. It's awesome. Nadal will propably win and with the women....well who cares :D

Last edited:
A

Andy_mirON

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as for me in the finals this year are as follows:
Nadal - Zverev
Halep - Stevens
and let the best - win )

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Djokovic win RG,Novak is back

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
let will win against Kasatkina, it will be pleasant sensation. or Sharapova. I do not watch man's tournament.