Real Madrid vs Juventus

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GIgi get red,what a shame for ref. and what say for penaldo,nice goal,like all yourse goals where ref. decide it some invisible penaltys

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Watched the replay like 10 times. Live I thought it was hand ball but was not. Was for a push, there was contact but was minimal, at the best of times there that is a no call given the situation you just can't give a penalty there and determine the outcome of game.

Then he gives Gigi a red card. There were like 4 other Jueve players there remonstrating with the ref why they didn't any of them get cards too? And why red? Shouldn't it be yellow?

I gave props to Ronaldo for pk earlier, it was a great kick. But what he did after was distasteful. If anyone else in the world does that they would get automatic card for that.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh come on how is that not a pen??
A clear pen all day long. It's not for the leg but the back push by Benatia.
And obviously Gigi has said something pretty harsh for him to be given a red.
Unfortunate but it is what it is. How can anyone argue that it is totally biased towards real on one of the biggest nights of football where everyone is watching all around the world and at the last min of the game fffs!!
Ronaldo should be booked for taking his shirt off obv

As a madrid fan I almost had a heart attack watching this match. We were so poor at the back. Obviously Ramos was missed a lot. Vallejo looked so nervous & Varane didn't play good as well. Navas flipped so much. Specially the 3 rd goal which could've easily been avoided. Marcelo, Carvajal, Modric, Casemiro didn't have a good game either.
The only player that gave it all was Ronaldo. His mental game & confidence is so damn good & I admire that a lot about him. He gave it all in the match. Dropped deep when needed, always pushed the ball when need & obviously Steps up big time & scores the pen which was unstoppable even if it was Buffon.
Sad to see Gigi been sent off like that which looks like his last game but the pen was a pen & refs don't give out straight red cards like that in huge games like these at the last min unless it was something pretty harsh

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clear penalty. Juve can always buy 1 more Seria :D:D A title. hahah Juve talking about bribing referees.:rolleyes: FORZA ROMA.

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So sad, Juve deserve be in semifinals, Im not Real fan, And it could be penalty or not, all depend referee, this was the Last Champions to Buffon and he deserved the cup.the best keeper ever!

FORZA JUVE

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that now many people hate Real Madrid

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan of Juventus, I was very upset at the end of the match, because Juve deserved at least extra time, I did not expect such a ending. Removing Buffon was unfair, at the fire of such a referee, I hope he will be fired after this match, and he will find himself a driller, for example, will become a gardener

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of Juventus, I was very upset at the end of the match, because Juve deserved at least extra time, I did not expect such a ending. Removing Buffon was unfair, at the fire of such a referee, I hope he will be fired after this match, and he will find himself a driller, for example, will become a gardener

Such cry babies
If you are a real Juve fan have the balls to admit that it was a fair penalty & the ref gave the right decision that he saw as fit. The ref managed the game really well tbh & there should be discipline & sportsmanship at the pitch. Not shoving your face in the refs face threatening him & pushing him all over.
Should the ref make an exception just because Buffon is such a legend & which might be his last UCL game? Such BS.
He has been in the other side of the story many times & has said & acted the exact opposite way from what he did at the Bernabeu. Such a hypocrite

And wishing the worse towards the ref. So damn pathetic.

http://www.corrieregiallorosso.com/...una-strada-i-perdenti-e-i-mediocri-una-scusa/

Buffon: "The winners find a way, the losers and the mediocre an excuse"

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alucard
Santoryu

Such cry babies
If you are a real Juve fan have the balls to admit that it was a fair penalty & the ref gave the right decision that he saw as fit. The ref managed the game really well tbh & there should be discipline & sportsmanship at the pitch. Not shoving your face in the refs face threatening him & pushing him all over.
Should the ref make an exception just because Buffon is such a legend & which might be his last UCL game? Such BS.
He has been in the other side of the story many times & has said & acted the exact opposite way from what he did at the Bernabeu. Such a hypocrite

And wishing the worse towards the ref. So damn pathetic.

Continuous nonsense glora-Penaldo had long ago to receive a yellow card for the falls in a penalty area! And give a penalty in the 94th minute in such an intense match characteristic of AngloSaxon - they are cowards and liars. Which confirms the case of "Skripaley"!!!!