Real Madrid vs Juventus

gunit

gunit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fantastic Ronaldo!!!))))Hala Madrid!!!)))Tne next Champions legue winner )))!!!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Fantastic Ronaldo!!!))))Hala Madrid!!!)))Tne next Champions legue winner )))!!!

Hopefully not. Should they win then they're probably coming with youngsters and bench-warmers to Tallinn and i don't want to see that ...

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real buried Juve. Ronaldo said to Buffon: - Go into retirement.

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg. i didn't expect Juve is so weak... Very bad game for them.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday watched the first match of the confrontation of these teams!! It's fantastic, the second goal was a work of art! Even the fans of Juventus could not help noting that the goal scored was great! I think that everything is decided for Juventus team, it is out of the further game!! Farewell To Buffon! You could not do anything and missed 3 goals!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the fast goal of Real obviously demotivated Juventus. and Dibala didn't cope with nerves, from him waited for leadership. the second goal of Real performed by Ronaldo applies for the best goal in Champions Leagues in this season.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
We went down earlier but I think we played well just poor passing and finishing in final 3rd of feild let us down. Real made us pay for it, their second goal was one of the best goals you would see.

Down 3 going into enemy terirtory it would not be easy but got to keep the faith we could pull off the miracle. It's going to be an exciting high scoring game I see plenty of goals either way. We are either going to get close or Real is going blow us out cause we got no choice but to throw men up.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Madrid knew how to play in Italy and stayed with this great result but this is the champions and there is still a match

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im so angry about Real Madrid victory... Forza Juve

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the barcelona left, the way was easy for real madri to be champion again

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course I do not go to Madrid, I prefer that I win the juventus, because it deserves to win the champions and as the Roma made history yesterday I think that Juventus will go to the semi finals, and if it happens I see champion of the champion ..

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Good Start 2-0 at the halfHalf way there need at least one more goal. A bit lucky so far but we will take it.
Go Jueve!

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus again makes a comeback. Sumptuously !!

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yesterday accept the defeat of Barcelona because they played badly and Roma deserved to pass, and today the same thing happens, I think that Juventus wins this match and goes to the semifinals

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yesterday accept the defeat of Barcelona because they played badly and Roma deserved to pass, and today the same thing happens, I think that Juventus wins this match and goes to the semifinals

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
penalty shootout, 92 minutes))) this is the denouement

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Blatant robbery by the ref.

I hope for his sake that ref never comes to Turin

Great penalty by Ronaldo though I reckon two keepers would have had a hard time stopping that one.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
O cmon. I am out from tourney in bubble just to watch game in peace and ofc ****ing man in black again ruin one more game.Who can give the penalty in last seconds of games and ofc penaldo,these guy is so bad,all stadium on torino stand to aplausse and he know steal time and be like some pig on field. shame on you penaldo...**** this