Real Madrid vs Juventus

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The final of the year is repeated in the quarterfinals, this time a Madrid that needs to continue in the champions so that this year is not all bad and a Juve that is anxious to win

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool vs Manchester City two teams are worthy of the finals for the season, IMHO

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real and Juventus the most powerful couple. in my opinion, the result isn't predictable and we are waited by an intrigue until the end of the second game. of course both teams can't be happy with such lot, but I don't consider them the main favourites of a tournament. main favourites of a Champions League Barcelona and Manchester City.

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy pass farther Real of Madrid

B

briandaniel0532

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is a great match in teh quarter finals

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
madrid will take juventus easily

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe in Juventus. Buffon will say his word.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think real madrid win the matchup and i want a barcelona vs real madrid final

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe in Juventus I hope they will be lucky this season Bufonu after not attending the World Cup should be lucky before retiring.

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
real madrid all the way.. quality team

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real has better chance to win, but Juve is a very strong team. I would give 63% chance for Real to win.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best football team of the moment ... let's go real madrid

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm for Buffon that man deserves to raise the bowl, that's a living legend and that's his last chance for this trophy

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid is big favorite for sure. But I hope Juventus win this time. Will see...

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is only a matter of time for Madrid to show that they can win, however from previous experiences, when we expect an imminent victory from Madrid loses. MIGUEL ÁNGEL DÍAZ says: "Juventus already feel the pressure of Real Madrid in the neck," Vecchia Signora "unexpectedly left two points on the newly promoted SPAL's court and can see how the Napoli approaches him in the lead if the Sarri are able to earn their commitment of this day, Juventus accumulated twelve victories in a row that had served to climb the leadership of the Italian championship. Massimiliano Allegri did not want confidence and only reserved Mario Mandzukic. He put all his offensive arsenal, played with Dybala and Higuain although he could not count on Khedira-ill-nor with Benatia sanctioned. Álex Sandro played extreme left-handed and Asamoah was the left side of the Juventino team in the field of modest SPAL. Juventus did not find a way to create danger against a very enclosed team, who hardly gave space and who knew how to tighten well the Turinese 'ball out when necessary. After twelve consecutive days winning, the Juventinos left two points in the stadium where they least expected it. Undoubtedly, the worst news for Juventus apart from the 'puncture' was the injury of Giorgio Chiellini. The central had to retire at 81 'for a muscle problem and it is serious doubt to play against Real Madrid on April 3 at Juventus Stadium "

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Repeating the final, but this time I think that Juventus will give a decent response to the Real in the finals

Zyuks

Zyuks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, final Liverpool - Barcelona

Liverpool forever

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we can not discount Juventus experience they have a lot of

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid will take juventus easily

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Real should win

The Spanish team is younger , fitter and has a deeper bench . They play in a tougher league too .

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The final of the year is repeated in the quarterfinals, this time a Madrid that needs to continue in the champions so that this year is not all bad and a Juve that is anxious to win
No way for Juventus again! Real Madrid is the favorite and there's no chance for Juve.