barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like both football clubs. And Real Madrid and Barcelona. You can only enjoy their game regardless of the results of the confrontation.

G

gera131188

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite club is Barcelona !!! I support her since childhood. Even been several times at her games. Super club, with an incredible story and soul :))

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo + Zedan it was a super club. now from the real from the real nothing left. I hope that Zedan will manage to collect something and create one less like the old real one. but the real without Ronaldo is not real.

ZaphodB

ZaphodB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona is much better. But I hope they don't sign up Neymar this summer. That would be terrible.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I used to like Zinadine Zidane when he played and was not yet a coach, I watched his matches in 2005, I like real Madrid, because there played Christian Ronaldo and coach Zinadine Zidane.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona is a favorite in the match with Real Madrid, Barcelona's transfers are much more interesting:heeeellll

aGreen

aGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona for me, love to watch Messi moves, hes really genius man.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid
For me this club is more intresting in playing

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
barca

currently barcelona has a better team madrid needs to sign someone else in order to come back from cristiano going to juventus

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't have any preference.

Both teams are legendary football clubs with plenty of world-class players. As of this season, I think that Barcelona is a bit better than Real Madrid and have more odds to win the title.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm always rooting for Barcelona !!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the favorite will always be Real Madrid, I really like that team and not only that my two favorite players have played there, Kaka and Beckham

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
When I was younger I fell in love with that galactic Real Madrid of Florentino Perez. In that exceptional team they played some legendary players such as: Brazilian Ronaldo, Zidane, Beckham, Figo, Roberto Carlos, Raul, Hiero and many others. Then followed a worse period for Madrid fans until Cristiano Ronaldo appeared, who brought glory back to Santiago Bernabeu. After his departure to Juventus a new, less glorious period seems to be over the team in the capital of Spain but with the transfer of Eden Hazard Real fans can hope again for better days.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well tonight's game between these two teams was :sleep:

I believe it was just second time this century when El Clasico stayed goalless and i believe last time this happened Cardchat didn't even exist? Cause the year was 2002 i think ... :hmmmm2:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I prefer Barcelona ,it has a better style,very offensive team.Although,in the last years, people like Barcelona due to Messi,I liked more Ronaldinho´s era

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well tonight's game between these two teams was :sleep:

I believe it was just second time this century when El Clasico stayed goalless and i believe last time this happened Cardchat didn't even exist? Cause the year was 2002 i think ... :hmmmm2:
Agree, no one expected a 0:0 score. But the game looked good in the first half, if someone did score a goal, so would the game go according to a different scenario. Barcelona and Real have equality of points in the Championship, so both teams are happy with this draw.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was really boring El Classico. Pure disappointment

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the game. I didn't like the match. I wanted to see a big fight of Grand rivals.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your favorite? Who is better, why do you like it, and good if you like another team and explains why.

I like FC Barcelona better, because Leonel Messi, Luis Suarez play there, Neymar and Dmitry Chigrinsky used to play there. I like the style of play and the success story of the team. But not like Bojan Cirkic he played for the Catalan club and did not like to follow the rules of fair play. Real Madrid in General do not like. I'm not a fan of Zidane, Ronaldo though he went to Juventus. And I don't like Sergio Ramos. I don't like the style of the game either. Although I know that this team has won many titles. In General, in Spain I watch FC Malaga, I like this city, although the team is now very weak. In General, I'm a fan of Shakhtar Donetsk.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, the match was boring. The only thing that pleased was the throwing of balls on the field by Barcelona fans.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Another 0-0 result for Real Madrid this time at home with Bilbao, after 0-0 with Barca in EL Clasico. I don't know since in two consecutive matches of Real madrid to end without a goal in one of the two gates. :confused:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Another 0-0 result for Real Madrid this time at home with Bilbao, after 0-0 with Barca in EL Clasico. I don't know since in two consecutive matches of Real madrid to end without a goal in one of the two gates. :confused:

Last year in september-october there was 4-match period where Real didn't score even one goal lol ...