georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
RM hate! Why do I hate them? They are one of the most tolerated football teams to "referee errors" ever existed!I prefer Barcelona! Why do I prefer? I like playing football!

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Both teams have tremendous talent and are a joy to watch ! I expect one or both of them to be in the final of the champions league , but you never know . Juventus , despite the talk of being tired and old, keep playing carefree soccer and know how to advance . Bayern Munich is capable of eliminating any team in a two game series .

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
real madrid are my favourite to lift the champions league 3 in a row

daredeviljo

daredeviljo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid is the more balanced team in my opinion, however, Barcelona has a better attack. Real Madrid seems to be better at taking that Champions League, which is the best club competition to win. Both team are definitely among the best, though I'd suggest to watch out for Manchester City this year. They are under Pep and are lighting up the Premier League this year.

DFozzi

DFozzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid has never liked the fact that he always bought top players, their school is weak in contrast to Barcelona

n1nja

n1nja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not really like to watch soccer, I love playing football more. Many friends are fond of Real Madrid, and so much to Barcelona. If I choose, I would choose Real Madrid, I'd rather like their style of play.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both teams are cool

I wonder what will be in their Derby next season

Under Zidane's leadership

It is a pity that in the Champions League Barcelona are obviously no luck

Last edited by a moderator:
navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
currently barcelona is the best from Real Madrid....

prunrich

prunrich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello cardschat community

For me.
Real Madrid with Cristiano Ronaldo is the best.
He proved it many times and I remember a nice comeback where I bet the team lost 1-0 and they scored two goals in the second half.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been a lifetime Barcelona fan and I still am.Of course they have had downfalls lately, but I still support them till the end.In my opinion they are more complete team overall and in the moment they a better manager, so this is the reason I think they are better.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of Barca and I can say that at the moment Barcelona are well above Real Madrid. Next season Real Madrid need to do much good and it transfers to reach the level of Barca and other top teams from Europe to reach their level.

K

kientek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i 16 years aho see for the barca matches :D Visva el Barca!

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The real Madrid team that was built around CR7 after his departure stopped working to be strong. If Leo leaves Barcelona the team will be weaker but will not be average. As a team Barcelona is much stronger.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both teams have improved a lot teams this year, probably will play the final of the Champions League .. Especially after they took Hazard and Griezmann teams were pretty good in attack .. From Real expect more transfers, but Barca already has ubistveno trio forward again!

J

JoeDurt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Real Madrid with Cristiano Ronaldo the best player of the world! Barça has no chances at all!
I've always liked Real for some reason, It will be interesting to see how to do going forward without our boy Ronny.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't have any specific sympathy to either team.

ome seasons Barcelona are very solid, some other seasons Real Madrid rock the universe.....I want to see what will happen with Real Madrid this season, after the dreadful last season in La Liga.