Real Madrid FC or Barcelona FC?

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your favorite? Who is better, why do you like it, and good if you like another team and explains why.

Willroquefan

Willroquefan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Real Madrid with Cristiano Ronaldo the best player of the world! Barça has no chances at all!

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always made a difference between Ronaldo and Messi. My opinion is that Ronaldo means training, and Messi is talent. So Barcelona is my favorite.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid has a better team. But when they play against it s very close match. Anything can happen. Barcelona is way ahead this year on the National tournament. But on the Champions League their both on top 16th round with good chances on going forward.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not a fan of these clubs. but they are, undoubtedly, big clubs. Real is a car for victories, and Barcelona is a creative and beauty of soccer, in my understanding. therefore now my sympathies on side of Barcelona.
both clubs have very strong children's schools, their pupils play across the whole Europe. but nevertheless I will write also about a negative. both clubs take away a big share from the television rights, lobby financial restrictions for other clubs (themselves don't limit as we see on their transfers) that reduces the competition and they will always be in 1/16 Champions Leagues.

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What could be better than Barcelona ? Talented Messi is the best player for me , real Madrid have Cristiano , but not enough. Barcelona the best

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am Real Madrid , I believe in this team , it always overcomes difficulties and has many great wins . This period Barca is better I guess , i hope we get the Champion league , it would be the best gift for me , I will celebrate with crazy joy :)

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid this year loses Barcelona in the championship! But I'm for Real Madrid, although Barcelona also impresses me

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally for me the question: "Real or Barca?" sounds like: "Ronaldo or Messi?". Therefore, I will express my opinion on this matter. Both players are incredibly talented and important to their teams. But purely in human terms, I'm more impressed by Messi. The way he rejoices and marks goals. He does it very openly as a child enjoys a new toy. Unlike Messi, Ronaldo does it with excessive pomposity. What is it worth only his pose before the free kick. Or jump after celebrating the goal. Narcissus. So I'm for Messi and Barca.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
real madridbecause its the 1st club in the world, the king of clubs

B

briandaniel0532

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lio Messi i the best player of the world

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a trick question, because there can only be one right answer and that is Chelsea FC

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although Reale is a king club and has a very large number of talented players, I still have the advantage of Barcelona. Messi is steeper than Ronaldo.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
real madrid would only be better if Messi played for them instead of barca..

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they are not my favorite clubs but between Real Madrid and Barcelona I prefeer Real Madrid.My favorite Team is Juventus.
Forza JUVE!!!

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Chelsea supporter and love the English Premier League but when it comes to La Liga, I prefer Real Madrid. One, they are the largest club in the world, and two, they have great players and are fun to watch. Barcelona is a great team but after witnessing their performance to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the Champions League where they were luck to even draw after Chelsea hitting the post twice, then scoring and finally messing up and giving the ball away in the defensive zone for their drawing point, you can't think much of Barcelona but it will be difficult heading there to play in their stadium.

Come on Chelsea! :)

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
barca are only good in acting they are hurt to get penalty

for that they deserve an oscar

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Manchester United, although in Real Madrid my favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo, but if I choose a club, I choose Manchester United, I miss the time when Manchester United coached Alex Ferguson, they were the club's best times, but I think now with Mourinho Manchester United is reborn in the club

I

imax222

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only Barselona.Barselona - a football soul! Without FC Barcelona imagine football is not possible !!!

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i prefer Real Madrid, but in this moment i think Barcelona has better players and also they play good fotball