Punishment to Russia! Politics or sports?

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If the state sponsors cheating, how do you prevent future cheating? If there is no punishment for the government, the cheating will persist.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the state sponsors cheating, how do you prevent future cheating? If there is no punishment for the government, the cheating will persist.

This is the answer without one piece of evidence, you obviously believe everything you read.
The question is, is this a political or sports decision? And who is punished here, the government or the athletes?

Barkleys

Barkleys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If there are Russians who were relatively serious in sports (not everyone), then you already know everything. Yes, there is really a lot of doping, it’s another matter that, due to individuals, it’s possible to deprive the whole country of accreditation

Although, for the rest of the world, such a decision is still correct

Last edited by a moderator:
Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as our foreign Minister joked: "They should expel our foreign economic officers for doping." The issue is naturally political, and this is only good for Russia, because the more restrictions, the more internal victories and efforts in favor of their country. And the fact that they are afraid even as athletes says opponents fear and the unpredictability of the results.:D

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Russia has good results because we have the strongest athletes in the world, and the best performance enhancing drugs program in the world.
FYP

:damnmate:
The Olympic flag is not the Russian flag. I think, that every athlete prefers to fight for the national flag of his country, than for the neutral flag of the Olympic Committee ;).
I would think that the clean athletes would be proud to compete under the Olympic flag, it shows that they stayed clean and didn't stoop as low as the dirty Russian athletes, they can march into the stadium proudly with their heads held high.

:top:

If you follow the situation then you know it's not the same law for everyone .. Americans (USA) don't go through doping controls because the State Department guarantees for them lol
Last time I checked the Olympic rules didn't have any sub sections that allowed certain countries extra benefits over other countries.
Can you please supply a reference where you found out that the State Department guarantees that the US athletes will be drug free.

Maybe some countries that don't have athletes that can run fast should get a 90 metre head start in the 100 metre sprint. Who needs a level playing field.

:rofl:

Last edited:
RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
state corruption

continued even after harsh conditions were applied . the russians have not even learned the lesson . I say throw the bums out ! they cheated as badly as the east germans decades ago , as someone else noted .

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Politicians tried to hide the results until the last. They pleaded not guilty. The whole country is paying the price.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I'm from Russia! Therefore, I may be suspected in bias... But, nevertheless, I think, this in basic are the political games. Because, that to reach the best successes in the professional sport, the many sportsmen from the many countries always used and will use the different preparations, because those results, that show the professional sportsmen, the normal people can't show... And therefore, when catch constantly and consistently, as by order, on the using forbidden preparations the sportsmen only from one country, this
doesn't stand up to any criticism, by my opinion...:rolleyes: I'm for objective relationship to the all sportsmen from any country!..:cool:

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that only those who break the rules should suffer. Why are innocents banned?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars