Punishment to Russia! Politics or sports?

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The "clean" athletes will be able to participate in competitions under the Olympic flag. ;):eek:

The Olympic flag is not the Russian flag. I think, that every athlete prefers to fight for the national flag of his country, than for the neutral flag of the Olympic Committee ;).

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The response is to their actions and a punishment of them, not a direct punishment of the athletes who can still compete.
How will the National Football Team of Russia participate? The athlete may participate in some way under his own name, but the football and basketball teams will be punished even though they are not guilty lol :confused:

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m perfectly fine with any country that actually organizes a cheating plan to be heavily penalized

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
How will the National Football Team of Russia participate? The athlete may participate in some way under his own name, but the football and basketball teams will be punished even though they are not guilty lol :confused:

For Russia not making to winter world cup in Qatar is probably bigger punishment of all lol :rolleyes:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The Olympic flag is not the Russian flag. I think, that every athlete prefers to fight for the national flag of his country, than for the neutral flag of the Olympic Committee ;).

Agree with you. But in the end, competing under the Olympic flag is better than not competing at all, in my opinion.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree with you. But in the end, competing under the Olympic flag is better than not competing at all, in my opinion.
Depends, sometimes it is a better option not to let someone humiliate you lol :bandit:

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry that suffer worthy athletes. punish only the guilty need !!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should start looking for other Countries. Like for example USA. Many many Atlhetes there take ilegal drugs and so far no punishment.
How come the 100 meters World Record for Women it has been not broked since 1988 ? A woman from USA set this record using ilegal drugs. She actually died very young too few years later.
Punish only one Country is easy, what about the others ???

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Under a neutral flag. Like I said, the sports federations of Russia are being specifically punished, not the athletes. Any Russian athlete who tests clean can attempt to qualify as part of a team of clean Russian athletes under a neutral flag. I have not verified this, but I assume the same applies to the basketball, hockey, handball, volleyball, field hockey, etc, etc teams.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Under a neutral flag. Like I said, the sports federations of Russia are being specifically punished, not the athletes. Any Russian athlete who tests clean can attempt to qualify as part of a team of clean Russian athletes under a neutral flag. I have not verified this, but I assume the same applies to the basketball, hockey, handball, volleyball, field hockey, etc, etc teams.
Do you really think that it is a sports and fair decision for the Russian national football team to play under the "XXXX" flag and at the same time do not have any doping tests for USA athletes?

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone dopes on drugs. its just that russia got caught and others didnt, but in time everything will be an open book and the world will see the truth.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do you really think that it is a sports and fair decision for the Russian national football team to play under the "XXXX" flag and at the same time do not have any doping tests for USA athletes?
What are you talking about? Any FIFA approved tournament has to be structured to meet the WADA requirements agreed to by FIFA and the smaller, regional associations. Therefore, USADA must agree that the US Football Association (I don't know their name) has followed all the rules. I assume these rules include testing.

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kinda stupid to punish them all. Now any given sportsman/woman has to proof that he/she is clean?! Guilty untill you prove us wrong???

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's ridiculous to punish athletes that have done nothing wrong. Those that get caught should never be allowed near sports again. ever. It is a privilege to be in the arena of sports. Real lifetime bans are the only answer.

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's why the Russians have always good results at the Olympics Games.They use drugs to get good performances.
I am convinced that this is politics,many Western politicianc.Do not like that Russia is again becoming strong in the international arena.Yes,there is a problem of doping in Russian sport,but this problem is not on such a large scale,which the WADA functionaries and corrupt journalists are deceivingly.Is there no doping problem in America?To list the names of athletes caught doping?I will easily name than a dozen names.Let's remember the Norwegian skiers of both sexes,who are almost all "asthmatics"and with the permission of WADA take potent active substaces.This is called a ''therapeutic exception''.LOL!!!Athletes from any country take doping,but WADA decided to punish the Russians,because this is a political order.And if you leave the sport aside and read the press you will see many negative articles about Russia.The level of Russophobia in the Western press rolls over and zombies it's population with an outright lie about Russia.We are savages for you and your politicians who can only drink vodka,fight bears and swim in ice water.Yes,we are different from you,but this does not mean that we are worse than you.We are just different,but we are all human.Russian barbarians first flew into spase.Russian barbarians saved the world from fascism and nazism(your ''historians''attribute this to the USA,another lie).Russians barbarians gave the world Tolstoy and Tchaikovsky,Pushkin and Dostoevsky,Chekhov and Stanislavsky,you can list endlessly.Russian barbaric sport has presented the world hundreds and thousands of famous athletes.When your press says they all took dope,the vast majority of you will believe it.Be smarter,do not allow unscrupulous people and organizations to manipulate your consciousness.I said everything.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course this is a political decision, and sport should always be out of politics. unfortunately, they punished our common people who are not responsible for making decisions of our government and who do not justly see their beloved athletes, do not see their flag and hear their anthem, I write and cry not

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Politics or sports? I think by now Politics has been infiltrating every independent institution.This is a very strict decision! I can not imagine, that another equally great sports superpower would receive such a penalty!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am convinced that this is politics,many Western politicianc.Do not like that Russia is again becoming strong in the international arena.Yes,there is a problem of doping in Russian sport,but this problem is not on such a large scale,which the WADA functionaries and corrupt journalists are deceivingly.Is there no doping problem in America?To list the names of athletes caught doping?I will easily name than a dozen names.Let's remember the Norwegian skiers of both sexes,who are almost all "asthmatics"and with the permission of WADA take potent active substaces.This is called a ''therapeutic exception''.LOL!!!Athletes from any country take doping,but WADA decided to punish the Russians,because this is a political order.And if you leave the sport aside and read the press you will see many negative articles about Russia.The level of Russophobia in the Western press rolls over and zombies it's population with an outright lie about Russia.We are savages for you and your politicians who can only drink vodka,fight bears and swim in ice water.Yes,we are different from you,but this does not mean that we are worse than you.We are just different,but we are all human.Russian barbarians first flew into spase.Russian barbarians saved the world from fascism and nazism(your ''historians''attribute this to the USA,another lie).Russians barbarians gave the world Tolstoy and Tchaikovsky,Pushkin and Dostoevsky,Chekhov and Stanislavsky,you can list endlessly.Russian barbaric sport has presented the world hundreds and thousands of famous athletes.When your press says they all took dope,the vast majority of you will believe it.Be smarter,do not allow unscrupulous people and organizations to manipulate your consciousness.I said everything.
I completely agree with you friend, the same thing happened before the World Cup, basically the English press denigrated our country, a lot of people didn’t go because of this and became disappointed when everything was more than successful.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion... Russia got fair & very loyal punishment for the fraud their government had done!
If it was for example Australia the punishment could be much tougher coz Australia has less impact on Politic in the World !

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion... Russia got fair & very loyal punishment for the fraud their government had done!
If it was for example Australia the punishment could be much tougher coz Australia has less impact on Politic in the World !
A tougher punishment? lol :cool:

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear,there is no evidence that the government of the Russian Federation participated in this.All the ''evidence''is based on the assumptions and the great desire of certain countries and unscrupulous sports functionaries to expose Russia as a country from which evil emanates.I can tell you in great detail where all this histeria around Russia sport started and why,but i'm sure that you don't understand me or want to undersatnd me,because you are a victim of false Western propaganda,who wants to mask its own dirty actions,blames others for this.You really made me laugh when you said Australia would be punished more severely in the event of such a scandal:D.This your statement says that you are a naive person who believes everything he hears and reads,or says that you are the most ordinary hipocrite.A said everything.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe politics, but most likely themselves to blame :confused:

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Excellent decision.
It is sad that because of the cheating Russians and the Easter Block States during the Cold War thousands of non-cheating athletes were deprived of the chance to win medals.
Putin and his cronies continued doping even after the fall of Communism, cheating more athletes from winning medals.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars