Can PSG win the Champions League with Messi?

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG can win the Champions League without Messi, a few years ago they were close to that
but I don't think they will win this trophy with Messi

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps Messi should play the role of dispatcher at PSG to win the Champions League. The composition is worthy.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
of course you can, as long as the rest of the team plays the same level of football he has.

C

capo_asl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have a good question for you guys , why real madrid want to buy mbappe for 220 millions ,if he is free in 1 year ?? they can make more profit in 1 year ? more then 220 m ? lol

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
surely, psg was already a team without messi ... now it's better!

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Messi and Neymar can lead the team to victory. I am sure that they will definitely hit the quarter.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the best PSG team of the history, it is certainly one of the favorites.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Let's wait and see, while we're rooting for our zbornies:cool::cool:

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now they are no longer there to compete to win the Champions League, now they are obliged to win it, but if they win it it will be a disaster, they will also continue to bring stars until they finally get what they long for, personally I prefer that Psg not win so that I do not know how the spoiled son of FIFA

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Chances of winning the Champions League against PSG have skyrocketed with Messi:)

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG has what it takes to side with recent galactic teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona, ​​but it will only achieve this by conquering great titles, and still repeating them season after season. There are big names for this, but if you just depend on Messi you won't be able to do it, you need much more team spirit than individual stardom.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG need something more, for example to gain international experience as a team
they are not ready yet

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Friends, only Messi can lead PSG to the title with the help of Mbape, mainly because if he depends on Neymar's help he will miss,,,, titles

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
They have chances to win CL under condition that every player must to play for the team. These players have so big international experience and Messi could be deciding factor. We will see very soon their strength.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Normally with this players the must win the cl. Without Messi they are the favorite and now with Messi on the paper they the clear favorite. But for this team the main challenge is to fight the problem inside the team and the dynamic of the team. Another thing is that every oponnent would be motivated as hell against this team. So it would be possible that every team giie 120% and if PSG is not willing to invest 100% at the right moment i could be possible that another team win this cup. Its a long season and some illnesses could be destroy the dream of the cup win.

L

lhmove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi will only make PSG weaker in my opinion , nevertheless the french league is relatively easy so PSG will win , but i doubt they could win the champions league.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is complicated in my opinion, I think that it will reach the 4th finals or Semifinals, it depends on which teams meet a competitive and well-trained team such as Bayer Munich, Liverpool or Manchester City.