Can PSG win the Champions League with Messi?

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, Big players do not always mean great team, but their squad is very strong!

have a nice day :)

blake2702

blake2702

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Like they say one man don`t make a team, but I would have to say they do have a very strong squad!!

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure, Messi and Mbappe are quite a formidable pair. I think they have as good a chance as anyone to win it.

D

Decades

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they have too lot big stars and That makes it very difficult for them to win the cl. But if they grow togheter to a TEAM, they can win all this year.

F

findybaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they do win, he's worth the $1.5 million per week he gets

gery

gery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As you seen from the past ChampinsLeague results PSG was not good enough to win that competition and with only one
good player more it's not done, there must be a uniquely trainer 22 good coordinated players and then maybe it's possible.

(Hope ManUnited make it)

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't think so.Messi is in the end of his carrer.PSG will lose money with too many stars at the same team.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they can but i don't think they will do it this year because they need to work on the roles of every player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more star players in the team, the worse it plays. So with Messi at PSG, it's not a fact that they will win the Champions League.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are more chances, but 1 player can not decide the outcome of the match.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG did pretty good job on transfer this sessions, I'm more on the side of Ronaldo but I love Messi too. Yet I have no idea if this team will ever be successfull because we've seen more of examples in the past like galacticos of Real Madrid. So it's not easy to prognose like they will crush everyteam, win all cups etc. I guess Mbappe to Real Madrid is necesary for both teams. Mbappe would be down to third place there on the attack line which even he wouldn't accept. Afterall, it's a lot of fun to watch what they will do in champions league. Their game against Mancity is dream, after the recent news. There's posibility of Ronaldo moving to City.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, that's just not going to happen, it's too many selfish players in 1 team that makes them fall through the basket in the big games. I will go for Bayern again this year if Lewa stays.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We need to sign Ronaldo for the Champions League final:deal:

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea and Lukaku looking very good early on, Defiantly interested to see how PSG go this year but I have a feeling much like the big 3 in Brooklyn (NBA) they will take some time to adjust,

Barca and Bayern in the same group would be a headache too!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Definetely they can. I can't wait to see Messi's first game in the shirt for PSG

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, with such the football player, as Lionel Messi :cool::angel::), almost every football team can to win
the Champions League...:deal: But this is only my private opinion...:rolleyes:

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It will be very interesting to follow PSG this season, as it has never happened before that all the top stars are currently on the same team.

ked717su

ked717su

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, they have a fantastic team now. Now we have to win, but besides Messi, really cool players came there, Ramos, Hakimi.