Can PSG win the Champions League with Messi?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he does have a great team now with Messi. Hopefully great football is seen, it is what we all want.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only should they win the CL but they should win all their matches inthe French league,the French Cup and the French league cup. Anything else would be a failure.

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Messi can certainly win the Champions League with PSG but he will certainly owe this to his fantastic teammates. The money from the oil states has brought in nice purchases from P$G this summer, such as Hakim, Donnarumma and Sergio Ramos.

I hope Messi can continue his style of play as he had at FC Barcelona at Paris.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. Of course, they can because the team now will be stronger with Messi in the squad(he is not in his prime, though). but I wouldn´t say they should win it.I think Manchester City and,especially, Bayern Munich could beat them.However, they should win all the local trophies .I don´t understand how PSG didn´t win the Ligue 1 last season.,with the great team they had.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Perhaps the league match is like a dead rubber match.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I think there is a very strong chance that they can get it done !

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning the champions league is a requirement now. They can't have such a crazy team and still lose.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Messi is not the only PSG player. There are 10 more with him on the field. No one can win the Champions League alone

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Obviously PSG can be UCL champions, in the last two seasons they came close and now they made excellent signings, Messi, Sergio Ramos, Hakimi, Wijnaldum, Donnarumma, a true constellation, the new galactics.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If not this time, forget it. :D (Messi, Ramos, Neymar, Mbappé, Donnarumma :eek:)

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If not this time, forget it. :D (Messi, Ramos, Neymar, Mbappé, Donnarumma :eek:)
It's just a cosmic composition! The only question is, will they be able to get along together? If Coach Tuchel can organize the game. PSG will have a golden season.

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big names do not always mean great team, in the same way they have great chances of winning.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
if not this year so when ? with this team they should win not necesarilly easily but for shure for me they are the 1st favorite to lift the trophy.

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Big names do not always mean great team, in the same way they have great chances of winning.

In the case of Lionel Messi, there can be no other way. A great name is a great team! These are synonyms. Now PSG is ready for the Champions League title and he will get it. You'll see. By the way, they will still strengthen this season. Not all transfers have been made for them yet.

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
nah, think chelsea and fc bayern munich still to strong
I watched Bayern's game with Monchengladbach yesterday. Bayern has not gained strength yet and does not look very good. Perhaps this is the start of the season so far, but their training camps were also bad, they did not play well. PSG and Chelsea look much stronger against their background.

K

Knudi79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With this team they musst win the CL, if not they will never win it ;)

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess not. Messi has had his finest hour. It's a great stunt though, and marketing wise.

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best team on paper will not always be the best in the game, it will all depend on how they develop this star team during the season.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think with this framework, there can be plenty of chances to win the Champions League.
Provided if Mbappé doesn't want to leave, because I've read about it too, that he's not happy for Messi. I don’t know what’s true of this but I think Messi is a nice guy so he’s sure to reconcile with him after he got a couple of goal pastes from Messi. :D

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess not. Messi has had his finest hour. It's a great stunt though, and marketing wise.
I don't agree with you. A marketing move, yes, a good one. But as for Lionel himself, this is a new challenge for him, now he will compete with some of the best in the cage. He has something to prove, he provided himself with money until the end of his days, but he did not put the boots on the shelf.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Of course, with all the signings they made, it is impossible for them to lose it.

Messi love!:love::love:

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I don't think psg win the champions league this season. A great team isn't just good expensive players.