Premier League Top 4 19/20

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I completely agree with you, Chelsea has the best chances to fight for the championship, they invited Werner, maybe they will buy Haverts and it is necessary to increase the defense.

If they improve the defense, we will see different Chelsea next season and more and more exciting to watch. But the questions is - if they will succeed in the negotiations with defenders, because it is really hard to find at the moment good defenders

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund, PCP Capital Partners and Reuben Brothers have withdrawn from the process to buy Newcastle United.

I think this is bad news for Premier League fans, there was a chance to get another top team, increase interest and a lot of new interesting things. With the current owner, Newcastle will fight only for survival.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund, PCP Capital Partners and Reuben Brothers have withdrawn from the process to buy Newcastle United.

I think this is bad news for Premier League fans, there was a chance to get another top team, increase interest and a lot of new interesting things. With the current owner, Newcastle will fight only for survival.

More like good news? In Premier League there are already more than enough teams who think they can get everything and everyone with (a lot of) money ...

For Newcastle point of view this probably sucks indeed cause now they cant face teams like Levadia in european competions lol

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More like good news? In Premier League there are already more than enough teams who think they can get everything and everyone with (a lot of) money ...

For Newcastle point of view this probably sucks indeed cause now they cant face teams like Levadia in european competions lol

The more strong teams with star players the better, do you disagree? Watching matches of rich teams, such as Chelsea - Liverpool is more interesting than Burnley - Brighton, right?
For Newcastle there may be Levadia, and there may be Juventus and Barcelona .. and very very big profits ..

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The more strong teams with star players the better, do you disagree? Watching matches of rich teams, such as Chelsea - Liverpool is more interesting than Burnley - Brighton, right?
For Newcastle there may be Levadia, and there may be Juventus and Barcelona .. and very very big profits ..

Premier League teams are already strong enough thanks to TV-money. Obv oil money would make some medicore sides even better but then again who needs Man City vol 2 lol ...

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premier League teams are already strong enough thanks to TV-money. Obv oil money would make some medicore sides even better but then again who needs Man City vol 2 lol ...
Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Tottenham, Man United - these are the "money bags" teams, take away the rich owners and these teams will turn into teams at the level of Leicester, Bournemouth. TV money will allow you to buy one player at the level of Werner or Kante. Therefore, the appearance of another "money bag" will not make the championship worse)

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all the premie league is the most competitive league after the argentinians league.
I like Arsenal since i was a child, and i played pc premier in my pc.