Premier League Top 4 19/20

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Athletico Madrid might have something to say about it only ever being between 2 clubs. And maybe Sevilla, Valencia and Villareal too!.
But given that all 4 teams in the CL and Europa final last year were from the English Prem, it's hard to argue with the standard

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that Leicester will benefit from Man United, because he lost his form only after quarantine, and I think that they deserved more place in the Champions League. Manchester can break through the Europa League.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Last league round, Leicester vs. Manchester United at King Power Stadium (Leicester). Leicester needs the victory to finish in the top four and get a place at UCL. But I believe that despite playing at home, Leicester will not be able to beat Manchester United. Therefore, Manchester United and Chelsea should be in the top four.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that Leicester will benefit from Man United, because he lost his form only after quarantine, and I think that they deserved more place in the Champions League. Manchester can break through the Europa League.

I don't think that Leicester deserve more to be in the Champions League next season than Chelsea and United and will tell you the reason. They were more than 15 points ahead of the fifth place in January and if you wanna play in CL and stay in top 4, it is impermissible to waste so huge lead. Of course , I will like they to be in the Champions League next season and to beat United, but if they don't do it , that will be only their wasted chance. Also, Leicester were not in good form before the quarantine, when they lost against the worst team in the league - Norwich and made some strange draws during that period.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Saw Man Utd line up and guess i'm delighted to see Lingard on the bench cause that way he has bigger chance to end this leagueseason with 0 goals and assists ...

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that Leicester deserve more to be in the Champions League next season than Chelsea and United and will tell you the reason. They were more than 15 points ahead of the fifth place in January and if you wanna play in CL and stay in top 4, it is impermissible to waste so huge lead. Of course , I will like they to be in the Champions League next season and to beat United, but if they don't do it , that will be only their wasted chance. Also, Leicester were not in good form before the quarantine, when they lost against the worst team in the league - Norwich and made some strange draws during that period.
Leicester have much weaker players and less money than their rivals, this is very respectable, but unfortunately they have little chance to play in the Champions League, only hope for Manchester victory in the Europa League.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything ended predictably. Manchester and Chelsea will play in the Champions League. Leicester failed, it's good that the season is over, or even they would not get into the Europa League.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leicester have much weaker players and less money than their rivals, this is very respectable, but unfortunately they have little chance to play in the Champions League, only hope for Manchester victory in the Europa League.

I don't think they have weak players compared to United. Only in the attack they give up, but that is not the problem. 15 points difference between these two teams on Christmas is indicative. The real problem of Leicester is their head coach and in today's match we saw this against United. It is impermissible that you know today only win will qualify for CL and you are playing so passively against United in 80% of the match. I don't know what Rodgers was hoping for, maybe Wolves to beat Chelsea. :D

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its just unbelieveable that Leicester didnot qualified to UCL.
Impressive as all changed after they get smacked by Liverpool

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its just unbelieveable that Leicester didnot qualified to UCL.
Impressive as all changed after they get smacked by Liverpool

Absolutely right. That was very strange what happened to them in their next 20 matches after that.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely right. That was very strange what happened to them in their next 20 matches after that.
I remember that i though backe there that they could win that game, they would took off with second place very easy

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember that i though backe there that they could win that game, they would took off with second place very easy

I thought that if they win they can struggle with Liverpool for the title instead of City and to did the miracle as 2016:D:D:D. Before that game it was around 9/1 or 15/1 for them to win the title. They had really fantastic start - start for a contender for the title, but after that match everything went down.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great finish to the season. Project restart gave teams a chance to win it or lose it on the field. Still shocked by Chelsea and Man U turnarounds. Wolves fans have to be feeling sick.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a Liverpool fan, it doesn't surprise me that Leicester let it slip when the pressure was on. Brendan Rodgers has previous in this situation, managing my team with one of the best players ever to put on the red shirt in Luis Suarez. People point to the moment Gerrard slipped against Chelsea, but what was unforgivable was being 3 nil up against Crystal Palace and trying to cut down a large goal difference only to let 3 goals in.

Rodgers has a long way to go to be a top manager and he doesn't appear to have learned from previous mistakes.

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool
M. City
M. United
Chelsea
----------------
Leicester

I really like Leicester but it's really hard to compete against richer teams. They have already done a miracle and got champion a few years ago, but I think this time they won't be able to go and play another UCL.
It was not so difficult to guess that.

At least Vardy was the top striker of the Premier League. He and Schmeichel are already 33 years old. It's impressive how great they are playing on this last seasons. I hope Leicester next season keep competing against the big teams.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Last league round, Leicester vs. Manchester United at King Power Stadium (Leicester). Leicester needs the victory to finish in the top four and get a place at UCL. But I believe that despite playing at home, Leicester will not be able to beat Manchester United. Therefore, Manchester United and Chelsea should be in the top four.
As expected Leicester was beaten at home by Manchester United. Classified for the next UCL: Manchester United and Chelsea.

But Leicester has to be applauded for their great performance in the Premier League again, getting better ranked than big teams with much more investment like Arsenal and Tottenham.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Manchester United on reaching the Champions League.
Team with history

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think they have weak players compared to United. Only in the attack they give up, but that is not the problem. 15 points difference between these two teams on Christmas is indicative. The real problem of Leicester is their head coach and in today's match we saw this against United. It is impermissible that you know today only win will qualify for CL and you are playing so passively against United in 80% of the match. I don't know what Rodgers was hoping for, maybe Wolves to beat Chelsea. :D
With other coaches, the team did not even make it to the European Cups. But it is not clear why they played so passively in the attack, they had nothing to lose .. Next season will show what these players and the coach are capable of!

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Manchester United on reaching the Champions League.
Team with history
Manchester United need to get rid of the ballast, especially Pogba. Many show-offs, and the result is almost no. It is often seen that he does not want to run after the ball. It becomes clear why Fergison threw him off the team earlier. It is also not clear why the match is played, his running speed and thoughts are the level of EFL League Two.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With other coaches, the team did not even make it to the European Cups. But it is not clear why they played so passively in the attack, they had nothing to lose .. Next season will show what these players and the coach are capable of!

I remembered that with other coach, they lifted the PL trophy and then there were with a lit bit weak players, but that is other question. I can agree with you that it was inexplicable that Leicester did not put the pressure and to give everything in the attack to win the game and secure top 4 finish. I had a feeling during the match that they were good with that they will play in Europe and did not matter in which tournament they will play, which is a lit bit strange during the fact that from the beginning you were from top 4 until the last two game weeks and to get out of it with that kind of losses against Tottenham and United. I don't know for you , but I felt it like this that Leicester were pleased with their 5th place and did not want to make it to CL. :)

If I can make a prediction now, I think next season they will finish below 5th place. Arsenal and Tottenham will be hungry to struggle for the CL spot next season, but let's see what will happen.:)

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remembered that with other coach, they lifted the PL trophy and then there were with a lit bit weak players, but that is other question. I can agree with you that it was inexplicable that Leicester did not put the pressure and to give everything in the attack to win the game and secure top 4 finish. I had a feeling during the match that they were good with that they will play in Europe and did not matter in which tournament they will play, which is a lit bit strange during the fact that from the beginning you were from top 4 until the last two game weeks and to get out of it with that kind of losses against Tottenham and United. I don't know for you , but I felt it like this that Leicester were pleased with their 5th place and did not want to make it to CL. :)

If I can make a prediction now, I think next season they will finish below 5th place. Arsenal and Tottenham will be hungry to struggle for the CL spot next season, but let's see what will happen.:)
It seems to me that next season they will fight for a maximum of 10th place, the leaders will be sold, as it was after the championship season. I agree with you with another.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that next season they will fight for a maximum of 10th place, the leaders will be sold, as it was after the championship season. I agree with you with another.
I think next season will be very exciting. The main thing is that the coronavirus recedes

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think next season will be very exciting. The main thing is that the coronavirus recedes
It will be interesting to look at the once very strong Leeds United. The championship will most likely be played again by Man City and Liverpool, I don't see any competitors for them. Well, Tottenham will probably only fall lower in the standings with Mourinho.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be interesting to look at the once very strong Leeds United. The championship will most likely be played again by Man City and Liverpool, I don't see any competitors for them. Well, Tottenham will probably only fall lower in the standings with Mourinho.

I think that Chelsea next season will be closer to Liverpool and City than the teams behind them, so I believe that there is a little chance for them to battle for the title. All other teams has no chance. As you said, Tottenham with Mou are dead and will finish best like this season.:D

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Chelsea next season will be closer to Liverpool and City than the teams behind them, so I believe that there is a little chance for them to battle for the title. All other teams has no chance. As you said, Tottenham with Mou are dead and will finish best like this season.:D
I completely agree with you, Chelsea has the best chances to fight for the championship, they invited Werner, maybe they will buy Haverts and it is necessary to increase the defense.