Novak Djokovic

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak Djokovic is the best tennis player of all time. He is constantly working on himself, which is reflected in his game. With his dedicated work, he managed to come to the first place. Djokovic has won 17 Grand Slam singles titles, the third-most in history for a male player, five ATP Finals titles, 34 ATP Tour Masters 1000 titles, 14 ATP Tour 500 titles, and has held the No. 1 spot in the ATP rankings for over 280 weeks. In majors, he has won a record eight Australian Open titles, five Wimbledon titles, three US Open titles, and one French Open title. By winning the 2016 French Open, he became the eighth player in history to achieve the Career Grand Slam and the third man to hold all four major titles at once, the first since Rod Laver in 1969 and the first ever to do so on three different surfaces.He is the only male player to have won all nine of the Masters 1000 tournaments. He is a living legend!

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak is a very good tenis player and a nice character also.........He is a tall player and he knows to use that in his advantage.......Proud to live on his time.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Novak is a great tennis player and one of the best in the world today. But I still prefer Roger Federer.

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Novak is a global player who I love and appreciate. Throughout his sporting career he excels at playing yellow ball

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I appreciate Novak ! But the G.O.A.T is Roger Federer ! Novak have one devolution incredible, a mental too and is very beautiful see him play!

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to think Federer was the dominant force of tennis but since I watched that epic marathon Wimbledon final between Djokovic and Federer, it has been shifted to Djokovic being the machine. Question will remain is will he catch and pass Federer's 20 grand slam titles. Time will tell.

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great tennis player even for me one of the best of all time, I think Nole will reign for a few more years. Quem é fã dele é outro grande esportista Mike Tyson.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt a great tennis player.

S

SantiRojo84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Athletically, in the physical part of the game, unmatched. Technically there is no like Federer

O

orange13ace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak : Best player of the world nowadays.
Roger : Best of the ALL TIME.

But, my favorite tennis player is RAFA !

meser09

meser09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nole is not the most talented tennis player ever seen, but he is certainly the player with the highest ambition, with the biggest heart!

A

Anasteisha1308

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
good tennis player but I like Federer Roger more

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you doubt one of the best tennis players despite his age, he is still the best and he has proven it throughout his career.

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that we are the best denb. He’s just the best .. but sports require returns .. and glory sometimes makes you feel so dizzy ... I think it’s not a haggling day .. when a new champion rides ... and he will come!:heeeellll:heeeellll

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to think Federer was the dominant force of tennis but since I watched that epic marathon Wimbledon final between Djokovic and Federer, it has been shifted to Djokovic being the machine. Question will remain is will he catch and pass Federer's 20 grand slam titles. Time will tell.
come on .. soon he will be replaced by another poker star ... the sport is progressing .. not far that denb .. when we hear the name of the new tennis star ...

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been a fan of Nole for a long time. He has been growing, and he has dominated all the grand slams, I think the only thing missing is a gold medal. However, he has not been so dominant when he has had Nadal in front of him, that I think will be an asterisk in his career, despite his extraordinary stats.

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak is the best right now. He's my favourite tennis player.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what i love at Djokovic is mentality

V

valts102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If kyrgios will be smarter guy,no one will stop him.