Novak Djokovic

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is a good tennis player who has put Nadal and Federer in trouble in recent years.

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Serbian maniac :)))
We love him!!!!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It seems that only the coronavirus was able to stop Novak from the fantastic series of victories he had earlier this year. :hmmmm2::D

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that one of the young players who are in the top 10 now are, in a year will make a proper competition and move from king tennis.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Djokovic is one of the best ever , he is very skilled . But I prefer Federer as the one who I like most . Who will stop Djokovic ?? Unfortunatelly not Federer these days , maybe Nadal , I don't know really . You cannot exclude the possibility for a new , younger , rising star to shine and show his capabilities and talent , his skills and overthrown him in the next two-three years . These top3 (the recent years) super stars are becoming older and older ....

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Novak Djokovic is one of the greats. To say he is the greatest ever, is open to debate. It is impossible to compare players of different eras.

He will now struggle, due to no fault of his own, to past Federer’s twenty grand slams. I cannot see any more grand slam tournaments this year, because of Covid-19.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Djokovic is very cool, of course . But I think year and there will be new young players who will compete with him on equal terms .

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak coolest tennis, but still not as bright as Nadal and Roger in his best years.

ch1r4q

ch1r4q

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will stop this machine to play tennis called NOVAK DJOKOVIC ? At this moment I don't see anyone, since FEDERER and NADAL are not getting it.​
I think you got your answer :D

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Novak coolest tennis, but still not as bright as Nadal and Roger in his best years.

But he has a chance to overpass them both in the next 3 or 4 years... in terms of grand slam titles.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those before tennis, he told them that this player Novak Djokovic It will be the best of all time if the injuries do not remove him before the sport

A

Aivaronis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
He is good man and very good player, I like him. Novak will be a legend.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Novak is one biggest sports person in the world, personally, I met him few times in Montenegro he is so nice and very funny person and one of few people in the sport who money doesn't change him.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think no one. It has been my favorite tennis player for a long time. Young players have no chance, only Rafael Nadal can be considered !

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Novak is one biggest sports person in the world, personally, I met him few times in Montenegro he is so nice and very funny person and one of few people in the sport who money doesn't change him.

Totally agree with you sir.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
he is the best win eventually have the most grand slams only matter of time

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will stop this machine to play tennis called NOVAK DJOKOVIC ? At this moment I don't see anyone, since FEDERER and NADAL are not getting it.​

Time. he cannot play with a walker, soon enough. but Nadal is better.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the most complete player i have seen

K

keykeyas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniil Medvedev rising star of tennis, probably he can

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't se player which stop Novak Djokovic. Younger tennis players (Medvedev, Thiem, Tsitsipas) are a verry goood but Novak is the one

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Djokovic has interesting points of view in some questions but he may have right

T

Taktik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good tennis player, but I like Roger Federer more, as he plays filigree and Djokovic is a more straightforward player, but this is a matter of taste.