Novak Djokovic

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will stop this machine to play tennis called NOVAK DJOKOVIC ? At this moment I don't see anyone, since FEDERER and NADAL are not getting it.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
another 2 years Novak Djokovic will dominate men's tennis.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Djokovic has 17 victories in Grand Slam tournaments. Nadal has 19, Federer has 20. Djokovic still has to catch up with them, besides there are still young promising tennis players who don 't mind stopping this car. Let 's see, the year has just begun, yes with Djokovic 's victory at Australia Open, but this is his "favorite" tournament.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Djokovic has 17 victories in Grand Slam tournaments. Nadal has 19, Federer has 20. Djokovic still has to catch up with them, besides there are still young promising tennis players who don 't mind stopping this car. Let 's see, the year has just begun, yes with Djokovic 's victory at Australia Open, but this is his "favorite" tournament.
yes I agree it has new emerging players, but achoa that Novak will overcome the Nadal and Federer because he is playing is very difficult to beat.

fan_diaz

fan_diaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Novak wins Wimbledon it would be difficult for any other player to take the #1. And I think Nadal and Federer will be hunting him close, but they won't reach him

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]who will stop this machine to play tennis called NOVAK DJOKOVIC, at this moment I don't see anyone, since FEDERER and NADAL are not getting it.[/COLOR]​
it remains to wait for the next grand slam tournament. We’ll see there.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If Novak wins Wimbledon it would be difficult for any other player to take the #1. And I think Nadal and Federer will be hunting him close, but they won't reach him

Does being number 1 in rankings will give you something extra :rolleyes:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I hope Djokovic will beat Nadal in Roland Garros.. He has a great opportunity to achieve it this year.Thiem is an amazing player on clay too,though.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I also hope that Dzhokavich will one day win them Nadal and Federer, when his time comes :)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I hope young players like Felix Auger Aliassime, Janik Sinner or why not Tsitsipas who beat him several times already.

:fight:

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Grigor Dimitrov may also be his competitor.

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is better Djocovic or Federer?)

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is better Djocovic or Federer?)
Don't forget that from 2010 Federer won only 5 Grand Slams (the rest won before Djokovic started playing and 6 before Djokovic and Nadal)
From 2010 Nadal won 13 and Djokovic 16 Grand Slams!
Djokovic had Federer and Nadal in competition all time from the start career!

So answer is simple!!!

Last edited:
J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love watch tennis Djokovic is unstoppable at this nevel with my free bet i won on intertops i bet sinner against medvedev i lost a shame :vollkomme

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't forget that from 2010 Federer won only 5 Grand Slams (the rest won before Djokovic started playing and 6 before Djokovic and Nadal)
From 2010 Nadal won 13 and Djokovic 16 Grand Slams!
Djokovic had Federer and Nadal in competition all time from the start career!

So answer is simple!!!

And why should the calculation be carried out since 2010? I am not against Djokovic at all, but still it is worth considering the total number of helmets won. So far Federer is ahead, and then time will tell. Generational change is inevitable.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And why should the calculation be carried out since 2010? I am not against Djokovic at all, but still it is worth considering the total number of helmets won. So far Federer is ahead, and then time will tell. Generational change is inevitable.
I'm not talking about calculation , I'm telling that Federer has won more than half title when he had no strong competition .. Imagine Djokovic or Nadal playing for a couple of years without the other two .. And look who's the best for the last 10 years of this three player. Federer was the best only at the beginning of their careers until Nadal and Djokovic not playing!

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not talking about calculation , I'm telling that Federer has won more than half title when he had no strong competition .. Imagine Djokovic or Nadal playing for a couple of years without the other two .. And look who's the best for the last 10 years of this three player. Federer was the best only at the beginning of their careers until Nadal and Djokovic not playing!

Sorry! You either remove the cross or put on your underpants. If you count the titles then Federer has more of them. Age in this case is more likely minus than plus. No one stopped Nadal and Djokovic from starting to play in the professional tour earlier. Djokovic’s tragedy lies in the fact that with his great talent and no less number of victories at the highest level, Federer and Nadal still remain more popular than him.:aetsch:

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry! You either remove the cross or put on your underpants. If you count the titles then Federer has more of them. Age in this case is more likely minus than plus. No one stopped Nadal and Djokovic from starting to play in the professional tour earlier. Djokovic’s tragedy lies in the fact that with his great talent and no less number of victories at the highest level, Federer and Nadal still remain more popular than him.:aetsch:
I'm sorry you don't understand me, but Djokovic is the best tennis player ever :)
Federer played for a few years without competition and because of that he has more titles, otherwise he would be behind Nadal and Djokovic!!!
And yes, many in the World not like Djokovic because he crushed dreams of his opponents R&F and their fans, that is fact!!

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is simply a pleasure to watch novak play. He is a complete athlete, has technique, skill, strength and explosion. One of the best of all times.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one of the top three tennis players of this decade !!!:eek2:

P

pierreb292

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's awesome, i hope he will beat Nadal at Roland Garros

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think right now Nokac is the best in the world and I think this is the year he beats Nadal at the French. When all is set and done Novak will have the most grand slams ever

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great player, should be dominating few years ahead. Never really liked him tho.

S

smulkku123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Djoko really loves to win. Just watch him after winning a tight point and you can see someone who lives from great performances. Also he seems to even enjoy really hard situations so the guy is just made for competitive sports. My favourite player is Isner (maybe because I win lots of money betting his games Over) but I know he could never stop the Djoko. I've heard Djoko doeshuge amounts of stretching every day and its easy to believe that when you watch him playing. Though there are some people who say that doing lots of stretching can actually cause harm but that doesn't apply on Djoko at least :)

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great player and awsome person.
He havea chance to be a greates player in history,and i think he will do it.
Recpect to Federer and Nadal,but in this moment they can't stop Djokovic.