NHL/NBA Betting tips

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Philly -6.5 and Memphis +4.5 NBA - Let's Go!

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just watching these days after the Allstar game things are not good on the NHL

The under is the most profitable line

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just watching these days after the Allstar game things are not good on the NHL

The under is the most profitable line

That canucks vs ducks game.....ugggh. Goalies 1st nhl game is a shutout. Still spinning my wheels breaking even. Last night alot of dogs came through but i cashed them out early and left alot of money on the table.

Ive bet the ducks tonight, if they get the 1st goal ill cash out.0

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will I learn. Bet the ducks, will cashiut if they score first, then bet tie and caps. Will cashout if caps tie then let caps ride. Missed player point bets. Went 8/9 on penguins game then 1/5 on redwings game. I only post this so you can point and laugh. Im - on sports betting but it gets me lvls.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet conservativly last night and it cost me dearly. I made a few peanuts but should have feasted! So many of my go too guys on the score sheet.

The Debrincat/Strome combo are electric right now. You have to bet Kane for 2 points to get decent odds but he’s been automatic of late.

Giordano/Letang are usually 1.65 odds and are both pretty hot.

They keep givin me over 2/1 on Galyenchuk. Hes been consistant of late.

Im not sure how to go on the TO StL tonight. Blues are good but 11 straight good? Can Tarasenko keep up his stellar run? Leafs have been shite...they have to rebound you’d think.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I’ve got the Jackets and Flames tonight.

Flames one worries me a little because the Ducks have been coming on lately but the Flames defense should shut them down tonight.

Ottawa probably resting Stone & Dzingel again tonight so that one seems like an easy pick.

Good luck on the over tonight! :)

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have lost like $200 on betting on NBA games, taking a break..

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL bet for tonight's games

Sharks Under 4
Penguins Over 2
Flames game Over 4.5
Capitals Over 2.5

@2.8

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL bet for tonight's games

Sharks Under 4
Penguins Over 2
Flames game Over 4.5
Capitals Over 2.5

@2.8

Flames boned me on a 4 way last night. All i needed was them to hit the EN!

Giordano is a point machine with good odds though.

Gotta think Duschene/Dzingle will have a big night soon.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flames boned me on a 4 way last night. All i needed was them to hit the EN!

Giordano is a point machine with good odds though.

Gotta think Duschene/Dzingle will have a big night soon.

Last night went heavy on Blue Jackets, Vegas money line and Over 5.5 on oilers game

Didn't post the bet but i good winner for me

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive 3 way bet blues, preds, knights. 14.43 odds.
Do you think the Ilanders will carry last nights emotion into tonights game? I bet the wrong side of that game, all my go to point getters were on the sheet. Pretty much can tell right now the leafs are not a contender. Dont have the heart to make it to the finals.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ive 3 way bet blues, preds, knights. 14.43 odds.
Do you think the Ilanders will carry last nights emotion into tonights game? I bet the wrong side of that game, all my go to point getters were on the sheet. Pretty much can tell right now the leafs are not a contender. Dont have the heart to make it to the finals.

Coming off a back to back & having Sparks in net for the Leafs was screaming take the Islanders last night. Only time I’ve bet against the Leafs this season. Rule of thumb is to never take a team that’s coming off a back to back.

I’ve got Carolina Vegas San Jose & Over 5.5 pens sabres tonight.

Line movement jumped in favour of the Hurricanes from -110 to -145 currently. Jake Allen in net for the Blues. I like the Hurricanes in this one. Hurricanes put a ton of pressure on other teams’ defense.

The Predators and Jets have been so bad lately that I’d stay away from that one.

The Capitals defense has struggled lately and so has Holtby but I still wouldn’t take the Islanders here coming off a back to back. That’s one a pick em but the Capitals have the advantage with the extra days off. Capitals are loaded with firepower up front. Close game that the Capitals most likely take 3-2.

Sabres are 2-12-2 in their last 16 games against the Penguins despite beating them in November. No Letang, Dumoulin, Maata, Gudbranson tonight. Their Blue Line is really banged up and Murray is unreliable. It’ll be a goal fest tonight.

The Leafs needed to make a change to their bottom six (get bigger) and they went out and acquired one of the smallest forwards in the league in Nic Petan. I don’t hate the move because he has more upside than Par Lindholm but they should’ve been after Michael Ferland or Wayne Simmonds to toughen up their lineup. They need to replace Zaitsev with another Right Handed Defenseman and didn’t do so. I don’t like Toronto’s chances this year all that much even with all their speed and ability up front.

Good luck with your picks tonight my friend [emoji383][emoji383]

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Celtics is the best, no matter odds!!!

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had a chance to cash the 3 way for a very small win and declined. I love 888s book cause you can cash out of bets early.

Pretty much will be even for the day, as per usual. Closin in on lvl 28 though. Svevenchikov for the win! Dont even know the kid but with those odds i cant resist. God damn if Aho dosent win mvp.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Had a chance to cash the 3 way for a very small win and declined. I love 888s book cause you can cash out of bets early.

Pretty much will be even for the day, as per usual. Closin in on lvl 28 though. Svevenchikov for the win! Dont even know the kid but with those odds i cant resist. God damn if Aho dosent win mvp.

I hopped all over Carolina when I saw Allen was in net. He’s been pretty bad lately.

Just need Vegas to hold for a nice payout [emoji383][emoji383]

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
4/4 last night let’s try it again

$20 pays $101.84 [emoji383][emoji383]

Boston Bruins -305
Toronto Maple Leafs -270
Zabit Magomedsharipov -250
Johnny Walker -150
Mickey Gall -230

Only other fight I’m considering adding to this slip is Woodley @ -150. Payout would be $180.

GL to all tomorrow [emoji383][emoji383]

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Mickey Gall... [emoji19]

Guy has showed he has great cardio in past fights and shows up to this one with nothing in the tank [emoji1361][emoji1361]

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Avalanche game Over 5.5
Leafs game Over 5.5
Penguins games Over 5.5

@2.9

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL betting is so painfull after the all star game

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solid bet

Blackhawks game over 6
Wizards game over 213

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nba bet i like the over 216 on the blazers game
Nhl i think over 5 on knights game and over 5.5 lightning game

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips