NHL/NBA Betting tips

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four games on tap tonight in the N.H.L. My picks are Carolina to win at home against the Buffalo Sabres. The Jets to win at home against Detroit. The Calgary flames to win at home against the Florida Panther's and red hot Pittsburgh to win on the road against Anaheim.

Hard not to pick Pitty but on the otherhand, they havent beaten the ducks since nov 2016. Thats only 3 games but......not many teams go on ten game losing streaks. I’m betting both sides cause 888 is givin 3/1 on ducks and 2/1 on pitts. Right now im just grinding bets to lvl up on 888. Breaking even is fine but you oniw what they say, a steady drip fills the cup.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard not to pick Pitty but on the otherhand, they havent beaten the ducks since nov 2016. Thats only 3 games but......not many teams go on ten game losing streaks. I’m betting both sides cause 888 is givin 3/1 on ducks and 2/1 on pitts. Right now im just grinding bets to lvl up on 888. Breaking even is fine but you oniw what they say, a steady drip fills the cup.

I cashed out on ducks and pens for about 20% profit and re bet pens at 12/1 cause im not too bright. I hate the ducks and think they are a bunch of bed shitters tonight. Probably why im not a great gambler. Let the heart interfere with the brain. Go Sid!

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I cashed out on ducks and pens for about 20% profit and re bet pens at 12/1 cause im not too bright. I hate the ducks and think they are a bunch of bed shitters tonight. Probably why im not a great gambler. Let the heart interfere with the brain. Go Sid!

Just cashed out the pitt bet at 3/1 and re bet ducks!

Last edited:
P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Few games Tonight worth a bet

Devils Over 2
Islanders Over 2.5
Lightning Over 2.5
Blue Jackets Over 1.5
Wilds Over 2
@3.8 odds

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another good night picking all four winners:D. A couple afternoon games today pick the Devils they have a good home record against the flyers with the worst plus/minus in the league at -36. The New York Islanders to win at home against the New York Rangers.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Few games Tonight worth a bet

Devils Over 2
Islanders Over 2.5
Lightning Over 2.5
Blue Jackets Over 1.5
Wilds Over 2
@3.8 odds

I'm new to sports betting. Is this a parlay ? Or should I bet on each separate game? I've been checking your thread here everyday. Thanks...

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm new to sports betting. Is this a parlay ? Or should I bet on each separate game? I've been checking your thread here everyday. Thanks...

I wish I could sit on p86s lap and have him explain what all the different odds schedules mean. I dont understand 1/2 of whats being offered.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish I could sit on p86s lap and have him explain what all the different odds schedules mean. I dont understand 1/2 of whats being offered.

Just ask and show me the ods you on t understand i'll try to explain

no need to sit on my lap :D:D

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight's games

Capitals Over 2
Blackhawks Over 2
Maple Leafs Over 2.5

@2.2 odds

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My overall record with NHL/NBA straight bets is close too the even mark @ 49 wins 46 losses. The problem is I don't usually bet on upsets Last night in the NHL three games road win upsets in the NHL Colorado St.louis and Montreal.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Canadiens Over 1.5
Panthers Over 1.5
Capitals Over 2.5
Flames Over 2.5

@2.9 odds

S

Shnizl1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
NHL

Hello, all! Is anyone from Washington. What's happen with Capitols in last games?

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Piggybacking that bet. Sadly i’m only getting 2.63

Fla. Had me looking at the stats, they are consistently over 2 and TO gives up closer to 3 a game so that was good enough for me to get on board.

Cheers

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just had an epiphany, i often bet a player to get 2 or 3 points in a game but never parlay it with said team getting over 2 or 3 goals. Cant have one without the other. Rarely on multi point nights are they the only goals scored. Ive been missing a few nickles I think.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My overall record with single bets is right at breakeven. Last night in the N.H.L. four upsets out of seven games.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My overall record with single bets is right at breakeven. Last night in the N.H.L. four upsets out of seven games.

After losing 3 in a row on the ducks they finally came through! Only broke even last night. Too many teams failed to get 2 goals.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just had an epiphany, i often bet a player to get 2 or 3 points in a game but never parlay it with said team getting over 2 or 3 goals. Cant have one without the other. Rarely on multi point nights are they the only goals scored. Ive been missing a few nickles I think.

Sadly some poker got in the way of some betting. I did manage to bet the avs top line all scoring goals. Currently 2/3 on that but didnt have time to parlay with the over. Ohwell.

Im going heavy on Nashville. I think theyll have a bust out game. Gonna bet all their big guns to score/point. I think Fiala is due for a goal so im bettin him too.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly some poker got in the way of some betting. I did manage to bet the avs top line all scoring goals. Currently 2/3 on that but didnt have time to parlay with the over. Ohwell.

Im going heavy on Nashville. I think theyll have a bust out game. Gonna bet all their big guns to score/point. I think Fiala is due for a goal so im bettin him too.

What a fkn awful prediction. This dink should take a week off posting and stop tainting P86s thread with his nonsense.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know it's not a football thread but i like few games and i want to share a bet.

Marseille Lille BTTS
Foggia Crotone BTTS
Roda Joug AZ BTTS
Fc Eindhoven Den Bosch BTTS

@6.25 odds

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i bet on the knicks tonight dont know why gut call

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been a while i haven't posted a bet Let's make some money

WILD Over 2
Panthers Over 2
Capitals Over 2.5
Flames Over 2.5

@3.3 odds

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Firing at the Dallas Mavericks tonight (+4.5) @ Home vs Portland

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preseason betting in NBA is so risky. I remember the one time the lakers were playing vs the warriors and the warriors were up 14 @ the half and I was watching that game. The warriors benched everyone in the second half and the odds were 12:1, so I quickly bet on the lakers and they won.

I feel like watching those games live really help if you see any injuries or momentum shifts. I suggest you don't just bet for the heck of it, and don't bet too much. Bet only when you feel that you are certain and watching those games that you are betting on helps.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight - OKC (-6.5) and Denver (-10.5) - Let's Go!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips