Neymar jr vs Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi or Neymar I think
Ronaldo is not the best anymore

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo, I think there can be no arguments.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is the best potential, but failed to reach his best or maybe he is not really the best potential, Lionel Messi is a little better than Cristiano, but can not play the same for the Argentine team.
Cristiano Ronaldo can beat both of them by his great desire to win, he does for the club and the team, gets great results in both. So, overall, I stay with Cristiano Ronaldo for all he has achieved in the clubs he goes to and also in portugal.

rayrc

rayrc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Neymar has no place here, yet. Messi has a natural talent but it seems to me that Ronaldo is better in terms of effort and work.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar could be the best if he would stop simulate so much crying like a girl all the time :D
Think Ronaldo is slightly better than Messi as Ronaldo won a lot with many different teams meanwhile Messi is just sitting in one super team.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
700 career goals.

EG4UXQ6UUAA2dBJ

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I like Christian Ronaldo, this is the greatest football genius, it seems to me that he is one of the best football players in the world.
But now he plays much worse due to injuries than he played before.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lionel Messi is the best nowadays.But it´s remarkable Cristiano Ronaldo´s career .Neymar is just a doll.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a football fan as every analyst the three are one of the best players in the world everyone has their qualities but we call to the point that each play as such is invadable as such, among all the world analysis mesi I consider one of the players in the world being not yet a world champion just that is missing

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This topic is almost 2 years old. Time is coming, and it is no longer clear what is doing in the headline of the theme "Neymar"!?

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each player has his qualities, such as those definitely out of the foreground, but generally we gather them all qualities and influence on the game, Messi is unique

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neymar cannot evengo in same sentence with those two... He is not even best player of his team :D

T

Timofeyka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is a natural talent, Ronaldo is a workaholic and Neymar is an overrated footballer

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I know Messi is one of the greatest players in the world , but for me the best soccer player of them is Ronaldo , I adore him very much :)

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is genius. If i can make top 3 of these i would place 1. Messi 2. Cr. Ronaldo but idk, this is kinda rude to place Neymar third - he is good anyways.

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Undoubtedly, Messi always remains at a high level, Neymar disappears a lot in his team

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maradona? :)

Undoubtedly Lionel Messi.
But Messi is much bigger racing every day with Ronaldo and Neymar.
Thanks to them and the need to give

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi I think the best one is Christian Ronaldo

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi raimundox44! Very difficult choice! The all three already became Legends, but continue to play...
But still, I'm prefer Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. But between them, by my opinion, practically impossible to choose...
And Lionel and Cristiano, everybody from them has your wonderful achievements! I think, the final detail analysis can be will do,
when the both to finish play... to unfortunately!:(

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Each of these players is good and famous in his own way. And yet the Portuguese is the best.

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar will never replace Messi, he looks for easy ways during the game and it's bad

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My pick is Messi, without question. The most exceptional player I got to watch. His touches are pure magic. The way he goes with the ball at his feet is sublime. On top of this, his free-kicks are also exceptional. When he shoots the ball from a close range free-kick, chances are higher for him to score than not to score.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Neymar should have won some of the best prizes of the year, I think he played better, he had bruises that led to being out of games. Of course Messi, CR and Neymar are the best soccer players in the world.