Neymar jr vs Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not such a big fan of football, but my thirteen year old son is, and he likes Messi very much, and I promised him to go together in Barcelona on a soccer match

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is the best player on the planet ,neymar will take his place in the near future.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CR7 is/was? the best human at football ...leo Messi isnt human.

that simple folks

RVlad17

RVlad17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is the BEST! Even if i like Ronaldo too...between two of them i choose Messi..Ronaldo needed a lot of work to become what he is now...but when we talk about messi..he is pure talent

I

Isabelafsd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who's the better???

The final question is:

who is the best player these days???
CR7, MESSI or NEYMAR.

I think the answer is currently between neymar or messi, but i really like CR7.
Who do you choose???:confused:

F

Flash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment messi is the best, in my taste, but neymar has everything to become the best in the world in the future

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For me Lionel is better than the other two! Because the CR and Neymar football complexes are not there at Messi!

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7 have more speed than messi, powerfull shots, he came make goals with his head, messi is too short to do that

V

VovanAlkan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is better than Messi and Ronaldo, they are already old. I hope Neymar will get a gold ball this year. A couple of years are going to compare Neymar and Mbape

PokerNuts01

PokerNuts01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is the most useful player, his assistances and goals are phenomenal. Ronaldo is perhaps the best player in the world at the moment, but he is quite selfish in some situations lol

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leo Messi for me the best player , perhaps he has some cons but for me he is a leader in this business

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Messi is the best, but Ronaldo is more complete player.

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldinjo is beter then them...becose he do what he want like on stret footbal he change fudbal he put fudbal on level ap.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Undoubtedly Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player on the planet, he has no equal, Messi and Neimar are also very strong players, but I think they are far from Ronaldo

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Undoubtedly Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player on the planet, he has no equal, Messi and Neimar are also very strong players, but I think they are far from Ronaldo
Hello :) I think Neimar iz amaizing but still he is not near to Ronaldo and Mesi he will be and beter then theat 2 players for some yers but now...he is so long...But if we loocking who is beter them Ronaldo and Mesi situacion from my football perspective Mesi is munch beter if you want i will say you whay :)

S

smilingim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo is the BEST!! :D

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar Jr.

Our best player got hurt and will be operated on tomorrow.
Let's twist together and expect the surgery to occur without any unexpected and soon, soon our beloved Neymar Jr. can enchant us again with this wonderful football.

Good luck Neymar!

:)

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lucky Real,without Neymar PSG will be extremely difficult to win!

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that hurts for Neymar, a player of his style of play exposes a lot to the injuries, hopefully he recovers soon and see him in the Russian World Cup

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lucky Real,without Neymar PSG will be extremely difficult to win!
Всё что делал петухнеймар это брал игру на себя и поэтому псж не играл в командную игру, и в итоге проиграл 3-1.

The overestimated trash which has chosen money but not soccer is your Neymar

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me he was way overvalued by PSG. We hope he ll be ready for the World Cup. brazil has a shot but it is gonna be very hard competition for sure.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Messi has had the best , and most stylish career ever . He is not at his top form now but is still a wonder to behold . C Ronaldo is fantastic too , and has also produced for portugal , while Messi has not done too well on the international stage . I don't think Neymar has yet approached either one results wise , though he may have many more fantastic years ahead .