NBA SEASON BETTING THREAD DAILY

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toronto Raptors is the main pick tonight. Both Toronto and Golden State are 9-1 vs tonites opponents in last 10 head to head.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
raptors ml,spurs ml,warriors 3 team parley and individual bet them

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nba

Toronto Raptors is the main pick tonight. Both Toronto and Golden State are 9-1 vs tonites opponents in last 10 head to head.
Toronto Raptors won easily last nite , which brings my algorithms main pick record to 16-6. My secondary pick , Golden State , also won. Todays main pick is Charlotte. A longshot pick tonite would be Minnesota , paying 2.26 . Toronto also has to be considered as a secondary pick , paying 2.00

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
knicks +4.5 tonight against the kings

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
knicks +4.5 tonight against the kings

Good call on the knicks i bet them on ml myself in live betting weird ending refs were suspect but glad it held to win ,nice pick i almost bet that myself at plus 5.5 was greedy as i heard the troubke the kings players matt barnes got into and wasnt playing and the team dinner the knicks did after getting smoked so figured they would show up in that one ,got raptors too but wrecked my parlay in that one as the over didnt happen based on that brutal first half ,still up on the day tho

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
San Antonio (-14.5) @ Home Vs Brooklyn - Spurs will dominate this game after losing to the Bulls and blowing win streak on the road.

1 Unit

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA

Toronto Raptors won easily last nite , which brings my algorithms main pick record to 16-6. My secondary pick , Golden State , also won. Todays main pick is Charlotte. A longshot pick tonite would be Minnesota , paying 2.26 . Toronto also has to be considered as a secondary pick , paying 2.00
....My main pick Charlotte won , which brings my main pick record to 17-6. My secondary pick , Toronto , also won. My longshot pick Minnesota was a loser. Todays main pick is Utah. Secondary pick would be Cleveland.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Utah, Spurs, Rockets, Bulls, Clippers, Bucks all relatively safe picks.
Cavs game has the potential to be really close so I don't know and this is coming from a Cavs fan.
Got the Grizzles in an upset over GSW. Other teams not favored to look out for are Pacers and Magic.

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My main pick Utah won once again , which brings that record to 18-6. My secondary pick Cleveland also won once again. Since there are only 5 games today,just a main pick which is Oklahoma City.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My main pick Utah won once again , which brings that record to 18-6. My secondary pick Cleveland also won once again. Since there are only 5 games today,just a main pick which is Oklahoma City.

Does that algorithm produce a score or just likely winner ? Does it give a percent ...i do like okc today and likely to cover spread too

D

dayo777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my pick Minnesota Timberwolves - Golden State Warriors (over 228,5 2,25)

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA

Does that algorithm produce a score or just likely winner ? Does it give a percent ...i do like okc today and likely to cover spread too
........Yes my algorithm does give a spread , i have not really followed my spreads as they are not consistent. Todays pick of Oklahoma City was correct once again. The spread given was OKC by less than 2. I really do not follow the spreads as they are a sucker bet. I could start posting the spreads given by my algorithm but i would not use them myself. I find it more profitable to find the odd overlay on my main pick and bet a little heavier then. My main picks are consistent enough that someone might also just consider doubling up your bet upon each loss. The algorithm does not produce a total score yet. As i find the time i will try to load relevant stats pertinent to producing a total. My online betting site also does not allow single game bets, so i usually combine my main NBA pick with 1 main NHL pick daily. I have a pretty consistent NHL algorithm, thus combining the two is showing a profit.

Last edited:
A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My main pick for today is Toronto Raptors. My main pick record is now 19-6 after another win yesterday. For those who asked my algorithm gives the spread as 7. So if Toronto is giving up any more than 7 pts,i suggest you do not bet the spread. As i have stated before,i do not follow my spread. My algorithm also deletes winners where the payout is next to nothing. Case being Houston tonight which pays 1.03. Sacramento is todays secondary pick.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I got Nuggets, Lakers and Portland tonight. Might take Pacers and Bucks in play got to see how those games start off.
Nets are paying 9.00 and they have had a few surprise wins this season might put something small on them.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
taking the clippers,pacers,raptors tonight just betting the moneyline on each

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going to take Chicago (-6) @ Home Vs Minnesota tonight - Bulls won last 2 and Timberwolves lost last 4 by an average of 13 points.

1 Unit

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What do you think about betting on games in progress? Obviously the odds are lower, but the analysis is easier and at least for now I've been better than before.

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My main pick and secondary pick both won yesterday. My main pick record is now 20-6. Todays main pick is Chicago Bulls. spread is 6 .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chicago screwed me tonight ,i had the over if they dont fall asleep it easily goes over ,they pissed away a huge lead ...okc was terrible too blazers had lost 4 in a row and played the night before ,i was right about under which most took over but took okc plus 2 and they were garbage after the first quarter booo

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about betting on games in progress? Obviously the odds are lower, but the analysis is easier and at least for now I've been better than before.

If you catch it right sometimes odds are higher and if you have a specific number in mind either on total or spread and it hits it ,can be a huge advantage to you ...i personally like it alot

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After 5 correct picks in a row , Chicago blows a big lead and i get 1 wrong. Record now 20-7. Todays main pick is San Antonio . Spread plus 4. Toronto is my secondary pick as they have won last 10 vs Philly. A good day for road teams. LAClippers vs Orlando game is taken off the board as of 10am on my site.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips

I do it all the time. You do get better odds sometimes. Close match ups and some nights good teams start slow also if you watch a lot you can see when momentum shifts in a game these are all times you can get a nice return in play.

For Cavs games in particular (because I follow them) I bet in play a lot cause I am betting by quarter and not on win/loose.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Got Jazz and Pacers tonight my other 2 picks Magic/Hornets not going too well right now.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Bucks, Pacers, Portland and San Antonio for tonight. Return on Warriors win not worth it to bet.

D

dayo777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my pick tonight Phoenix Suns-San Antonio Spurs +8.5 1,90..S. Antonio is a much better team in defense and in attack

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars