NBA SEASON BETTING THREAD DAILY

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tues Nov 15...Charlotte is paying 1.94 straight up and has won its last 5 vs Minnesota. Pick for the day is Portland straight up paying 1.62 , they have beat Chicago 8 of last 10. Algorithm also highlights Atlanta minus 6 1/2 against the spread.

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA

Hmm early odds had them as under dogs now the fav okc now is the pick big shift i think im going to bet the over in live betting when it stars thats a big shift from plus 3 to now -1.5 fav thats a big swing
......I see that you bet the over / under, i will come up with an algorithm in the next few days that addresses this bet and see how it does.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
......I see that you bet the over / under, i will come up with an algorithm in the next few days that addresses this bet and see how it does.

Yeah it depends on the games of the day and best possible bets ,if you do make sure pace of play is in it and also scores per 100 possessions plus home and away scoring those are useful stats in determining which way it goes . But like today i took raptors plus 6 1.91 and moneyline atlanta 1.40 on a parlay and hit that .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tues Nov 15...Charlotte is paying 1.94 straight up and has won its last 5 vs Minnesota. Pick for the day is Portland straight up paying 1.62 , they have beat Chicago 8 of last 10. Algorithm also highlights Atlanta minus 6 1/2 against the spread.

Yeah i almost kive bet hormets to win and should have they were behind for big chunks of that game but pulled it out that team is playing well and when michael kidd gilchrist comes back they will give teams trouble for sure .

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atlanta (-7) @ Home Vs Milwaukee - Hawks (5-1 ATS @ Home)

1 Unit

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston (+7) @ Home Vs Golden State - Barn burner for the night!

1 Unit

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA

1 Unit
.........My algorithm says San Antonio on the road (-7) @ Lakers also straight up San Antonio pays 1.32 I will put in a small Bos/ San Antonio bet vs the spread

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA

1 Unit
....A quick question for anyone , todays Atl vs Charlotte moneyline was taken off my betting site board 2 minutes after odds were posted just after midnight. Why would that be ? as the spread is posted with Atlanta at (+3)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston is no match for the Warriors at this point in the season. Bad bet!

I do like this game today -

Orlando (-8) @ Home Vs Dallas - Mavericks pitiful without key players

1 Unit

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA

Boston is no match for the Warriors at this point in the season. Bad bet!

I do like this game today -

Orlando (-8) @ Home Vs Dallas - Mavericks pitiful without key players

1 Unit
,,,You are the one who picked Boston, i just put a small bet on YOUR boston with MY San Antonio which was correct. My algorithm says Golden State(-8)against the spread and straight up on road vs Mil. paying 1.29

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
,,,You are the one who picked Boston, i just put a small bet on YOUR boston with MY San Antonio which was correct. My algorithm says Golden State(-8)against the spread and straight up on road vs Mil. paying 1.29

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose! Even using algorithm :)

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winners on last 2 straight up. Todays pick is Charlotte straight up at home vs Memphis paying 1.47

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going to take -

Detroit (+2) @ Home Vs Houston - Pistons 5-1 at home this season

1 Unit

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA

I am going to take -

Detroit (+2) @ Home Vs Houston - Pistons 5-1 at home this season

1 Unit
....You are wrong once again. You should base your picks on NBA stats. Today i have LAClippers and Chicago Bulls straight up ,both on the road to beat Philly and Detroit. Both are 10-0 vs their opponents in last 10 head to head.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winners on last 2 straight up. Todays pick is Charlotte straight up at home vs Memphis paying 1.47

Detroit missed the spread by 1 point but Charlotte got clubbed by 15.

Straight up is for kids! Try to beat the spread consistently on the road. Just for you, I will take Philly (+9) and Detroit (+7)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rockets first half ml and warriors -13.5 on a parlay ,also live bet raptors hit the over

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have realigned my algorithm to the point where my first pick is 10-1 over the last 11 betting days. I am currently working on a 2nd and 3rd game for each day. Over the course of a week , the average bettor should come out ahead $ when following the picks. Todays main pick is Memphis at home straight up paying 2.02 . You can follow along daily and chart my win % at the end of a 1 or 2 week period. Yesterdays pick was Indiana which paid a whopping 5.60 to win. So follow along and profit.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I did my first NBA bet yesterday: Warriors beat Wolves. Well conservative, but winning. I hope to continue this way

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My record is now 10-2. Todays pick is San Antonio.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
spurs easy money tonight also like the pelicans ml tonight

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
A lot of upsets tonight hope you guys didn't loose a bunch.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah itwas upset city yesterday ,over 195.5 raps and memphis is a solid pick tonight

A

allamericanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Record now 10-3. Todays pick Chicago Bulls.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Should have some close games tonight. Exception are the Bulls and Thunder games the rest can swing either way.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars