P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
3 out of 4 is not bad, but I bet on the wrong horse with the Nets this time.

For tonight, another 11 games to choose from...

Suns vs. Mavericks - Doncic is out. I am going to wait until game time for better odds.

Bucks vs. Lakers - lots of speculation about Bucks starting roster has put them as massive favourites with Middleton returning. I am not convinced he is worth such a bias in the odds. Game time bets will be better once rosters are confirmed.

Pacers -2.5, -6.5 > Pistons, U211.5

Hornets -2.5 > Wizards

Hawks -4 > Celtics, U214

Heat -8.5 > Pelican'ts

I think that is enough bets for now.

So, the Pistons somehow pulled an upset on the Pacers. It was at least U211.5, but I will have to reevaluate Pistons and Pacers for future bets.

Otherwise, 5/7 is not too bad for the night.
Bucks held on against the Lakers. I did not bet. Only the Suns game is left.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So, the Pistons somehow pulled an upset on the Pacers. It was at least U211.5, but I will have to reevaluate Pistons and Pacers for future bets.

Otherwise, 5/7 is not too bad for the night.
Bucks held on against the Lakers. I did not bet. Only the Suns game is left.
Suns are trailing the Mavericks by 1 at half time. Doncic is not playing. The odds have not changed much from pre-game on the money line. 1.22 to about 1.34 now for the Suns.

Mavericks + 5.5 is looking like a decent bet at 1.9. I will take a small bet.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Suns are trailing the Mavericks by 1 at half time. Doncic is not playing. The odds have not changed much from pre-game on the money line. 1.22 to about 1.34 now for the Suns.

Mavericks + 5.5 is looking like a decent bet at 1.9. I will take a small bet.
Mavericks broke down in the 4th.

For tonight, 6 games..

Jazz -9.5 > Raptors
I am expecting a high scoring blowout of the Raptors, who will likely have Siakam and not Anunoby. Achiuwa and Boucher are also questionable.

Nuggets -8 > 76ers, without Embid

Clippers > Grizzlies
I know their last game went to the Grizzlies but there is no way the money line is this generous for the Clippers at 1.85.

Timberwolves -2.5 > Spurs

Wizards vs. Heat should also be a game time bet because the Heat supposedly have a bunch of injured players including Butler.

I will take Wizards +7.5 > Heat for now.

Warriors vs. Cavaliers is a game time bet because Curry is questionable.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Mavericks broke down in the 4th.

For tonight, 6 games..

Jazz -9.5 > Raptors
I am expecting a high scoring blowout of the Raptors, who will likely have Siakam and not Anunoby. Achiuwa and Boucher are also questionable.

Nuggets -8 > 76ers, without Embid

Clippers > Grizzlies
I know their last game went to the Grizzlies but there is no way the money line is this generous for the Clippers at 1.85.

Timberwolves -2.5 > Spurs

Wizards vs. Heat should also be a game time bet because the Heat supposedly have a bunch of injured players including Butler.

I will take Wizards +7.5 > Heat for now.

Warriors vs. Cavaliers is a game time bet because Curry is questionable.

This wasn't a great night for my bets. 2/5. Odd performances from Clippers and Nuggets. I think for Clippers, their bench is just too weak and unreliable. It is a similar story for 76ers, but sometimes they just have a good night. Heat had Butler playing and he was amazing. I was too busy to monitor the games tonight or I would have placed mitigating bets once I saw Butler was playing.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overall (2-1) +$90 Last week (1-0)

Friday November 19th, 2021 -

Charlotte -2.5 @ Home vs Indiana - Pacers are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 meetings in Charlotte

Boston -1 @ Home vs LA Lakers - Lakers 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Overall (2-1) +$90 Last week (1-0)

Friday November 19th, 2021 -

Charlotte -2.5 @ Home vs Indiana - Pacers are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 meetings in Charlotte

Boston -1 @ Home vs LA Lakers - Lakers 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings

LeBroken is going to be playing tonight against the Celtics.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think I will take:

Hornets > Pacers

Nets - 12.5 > Magic

Kings - 3.5 > Raptors
Will keep betting against the Raptors as long as I think there is a chance Siakam is playing..

Suns -8.5 > Mavericks, O211.5

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think I will take:

Hornets > Pacers

Nets - 12.5 > Magic

Kings - 3.5 > Raptors
Will keep betting against the Raptors as long as I think there is a chance Siakam is playing..

Update re: Raptors.. Anunoby, who is a key part of the Raptors offense is out indefinitely with a hip injury. Achiuwa, their big man, is also likely out with the shoulder injury from before. I am expecting another blowout loss for the Raptors and am adding a bet:

Kings - 7.5 > Raptors

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Durant not playing in Nets vs Magic. Nets falling behind in Q1 with only Harden as their main shotmaker. I am placing mitigating bets on the Magic winning..

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think I will take:

Hornets > Pacers

Nets - 12.5 > Magic

Kings - 3.5 > Raptors

Kings - 7.5 > Raptors

Suns failed to cover by 0.5 on the -8.5. Otherwise, Nets played worse than I thought with Durant out and Raptors played better than the Kings. Just a 2/6 on this one.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Tonight,

Heat-1.5>Wizards, O210.5

That's it.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hornets and Hawks playing right now. 888 is offering Hornets + 8.5 at 1.9, looks good.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
All in on the Bulls tonight. Just the boring money line. I don't feel like making a lot of bets and this looks like a decent hill to die on.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My uncle was telling me , that there are a lot of basketball players don't want to be vaccinated. So then they may not be able, to travel here to canada. I know it's tough for people who , don't want the vaccine. That's ok with me but not being able to play your sport, that's what I think is not good. But if the players don't want it, hopefully all our raptors get the vaccine, so we may have a full team so we might move up in standings. I be ok with that.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Basketball is my favourite sport and so the best league is interesting for me. There play the best athletes and players. The organisations are extremly professionell. But sometimes i think the showfactor is to high and the real sport thing is not allways given. Especially the defense in some non playoff games is not the toughest.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My uncle was telling me , that there are a lot of basketball players don't want to be vaccinated. So then they may not be able, to travel here to Canada. I know it's tough for people who , don't want the vaccine. That's ok with me but not being able to play your sport, that's what I think is not good. But if the players don't want it, hopefully all our raptors get the vaccine, so we may have a full team so we might move up in standings. I be ok with that.
I hope Kyrie Irving never changes.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday:
Cleveland v Brooklyn (Less than 100.5 (National team - Score 100.5) 1.95)
Washington - Charlotte (Less than 213.5 (Score 213.5) 2.07)

Incidentally, it can be observed that overall, as the season progresses, there are fewer points on average in matches.
This may be due to the new foult rule, and they don't blow in as many fouls and there aren't so many penalty throws, there aren't that many stops in the game.
I don’t know, but it’s good for matches because they’re more enjoyable.

Good luck.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hawks - 11.5 > Thunder

Magic + 13.5 > Bucks

Suns - 5.5 > Spurs

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hawks - 11.5 > Thunder

Magic + 13.5 > Bucks

Suns - 5.5 > Spurs
The Bucks are back and they are starting to look scary.

I have a $3 free bet left for tonight and I am putting it on 76ers +7.5 > Kings

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hawks - 11.5 > Thunder

Magic + 13.5 > Bucks

Suns - 5.5 > Spurs
The Bucks are back and they are starting to look scary.

I have a $3 free bet left for tonight and I am putting it on 76ers +7.5 > Kings
A 2/4, which isn't bad. The Suns didn't cover, even though the Spurs were trailing badly at one point. I didn't watch the game, but I think the Suns may have pulled their main players early in the 4th? That really sucks when that happens and the opposing team finds momentum and catches up, causing the spread to fail.

Tonight I will take..

Blazers -6.5 > Nuggets

Lakers > Knicks
LeBroken is suspended but at 3.0 this is worth a shot

Heat, Pistons O206.5

Mavericks, Clippers U209.5

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A 2/4, which isn't bad. The Suns didn't cover, even though the Spurs were trailing badly at one point. I didn't watch the game, but I think the Suns may have pulled their main players early in the 4th? That really sucks when that happens and the opposing team finds momentum and catches up, causing the spread to fail.

Tonight I will take..

Blazers -6.5 > Nuggets

Lakers > Knicks
LeBroken is suspended but at 3.0 this is worth a shot

Heat, Pistons O206.5

Mavericks, Clippers U209.5

Another funny night. Blazers won. Everything else went wrong. Lakers got outplayed but almost pulled off the upset by catching up in the 4th. Heat and Pistons was a lower scoring game. I would have had 2/4 but Mavs and Clippers tied for overtime.

1/4.

For tonight...

Pacers - 3.5 > Lakers

Nets Celtics U216.5

Blazers > Kings, Blazers -2.5 > Kings

Grizzlies - 3 > Raptors

Hawks -4.5 > Spurs

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Another funny night. Blazers won. Everything else went wrong. Lakers got outplayed but almost pulled off the upset by catching up in the 4th. Heat and Pistons was a lower scoring game. I would have had 2/4 but Mavs and Clippers tied for overtime.

1/4.

For tonight...

Pacers - 3.5 > Lakers

Nets Celtics U216.5

Blazers > Kings, Blazers -2.5 > Kings

Grizzlies - 3 > Raptors

Hawks -4.5 > Spurs
Write-off. Only the Hawks pulled through.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For tomorrow.....

Bucks > Nuggets
Celtics > Spurs
Bulls -6.5 > Magic