ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Tuesday:
Philadelphia - Toronto (2nd) (Over 111.5 (National Team - Score 111.5) 1.73)

I’m confident Maxey will get the throwing chances again and so the 76ers will score 112+ points smoothly.

I think this is the perfect tip ... half a point but hits. :D
(Philadelphia 112 points)
And Maxey added 23 points 41 play minutes.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Twolves would need everyone to play a perfect game and the Grizzlies to have a bad shooting game. That Mem team is so talented and that Morant fella can shoot a 3 pointer from very deep territory, its scary while on the next play slice past so many opponents to the hoop.

I don't like the Twolves at all and they played very well this year but not against that Memphis team with the talent and team chemistry of Memphis.

I had already placed the bet before seeing your warning. It won't be a big loss but yes, it looks like the Wolves are getting picked apart tonight.

M

MaksMinimall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
anyway, I'll still cheer for the chicago bulls, this is the best team of all time)))

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday April 18th (2-2) -$20 NBA Overall (84-74-4) +$370

Wednesday April 20th, 2022 -

Brooklyn +3.5 @ Boston - Celtics are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 Conference Quarterfinal Games

Boston/Brooklyn OVER 226 - OVER is 5-0 in Celtics last 5 games as a favorite

Toronto +2 @ Home vs Philly - 76ers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games in Toronto

Milwaukee/Chicago UNDER 225 - UNDER is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in Milwaukee

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Playoff Thursday:
Minnesota - Memphis (3m) (Minnesota (Match Winner) 2.00)
Utah - Dallas (3.m.) (Over 208.5 (Score 208.5) 1.68)

Minnesota has become a very sympathetic team for me and I bit biased, but I look forward to their victory today.
And the utah game, according to the row pattern, should be a game over 208 points... Hope is there. :wink:

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think Warriors are a good bet again tonight. Money line is sufficient at 1.73.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What do you guys think about lottery bets? I am having some luck putting $0.50 to $1 bets on these multi leg bets. I found this one for tonight. I usually just let someone else place the bet and I find it later. But I think we could probably think up a few possible different scenarios and get some good bets put together for lottery style betting.

Screenshot 20220421 121819

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Wednesday April 20th (1-3) -$230 NBA Overall (85-77-4) +$140

Friday April 22nd, 2022 -

Miami -1.5 @ Atlanta - Heat are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games overall

Chicago +2.5 @ Home vs Milwaukee - Middleton OUT really hurts Bucks - Bulls have momentum in my opinion and have value in this game

New Orleans +1.5 @ Home vs Phoenix - Suns are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a road favorite - Pelicans are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 Friday games

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
NBA Wednesday April 20th (1-3) -$230 NBA Overall (85-77-4) +$140

Friday April 22nd, 2022 -

Miami -1.5 @ Atlanta - Heat are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games overall

Chicago +2.5 @ Home vs Milwaukee - Middleton OUT really hurts Bucks - Bulls have momentum in my opinion and have value in this game

New Orleans +1.5 @ Home vs Phoenix - Suns are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a road favorite - Pelicans are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 Friday games

I quite like these bets as well. Particularly the Pelicans with Suns being down a starting player (Devin Booker out).

However I don't think it is worth the 0.05 odds difference to pick Miami -1.5 instead of just the Miami money line at 1.8.

So, I will go with Miami > Atlanta, Chicago > Milwaukee, and New Orleans +2.5 > Phoenix.

The most likely one of the three to fail is the New Orleans Pelican'ts.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Last night was a bad night. All bets failed. Tonight, Raptors will have to put up a fight or get eliminated. The question is whether or not Embiid's thumb will last another game.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday, I didn’t even expect Chicago to get out of the Bucks so smoothly at home. I expected 109+ points from the home team, but that 81 points :eek: was very slim.

I expected a victory from Miami, but it looks like this duel isn’t over yet and Atlanta still has reserves.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Kinda quiet here last couple of days guys! Are we licking our wounds after getting our butts kicked?

Tonight going with Atlanta +1.5 and Phoenix -1.5.

Miami is down Lowry and a bunch of other guys are banged up but still trying to play. I expect Atlanta will be able to capitalize on this tonight. As for Phoenix, they are the stronger team even without Booker.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm getting killed out here lol

Miami played even better without Lowry. Atlanta had a very poor shooting night and couldn't defend well.

I did not watch Phoenix play, but from the highlights it looks like New Orleans is giving them a run for their money.

Last edited:
ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday:
Philadelphia - Toronto (5m.) (Over 208.5 (Score 208.5) 1.67)
Dallas - Utah (5m.) (Less than 211.5 (Score: 211.5) 1.89)

I wouldn’t dare guess a winner because Toronto might be resurrected, the winner of the Dallas match is unpredictable to me.
I hope I can get a hit with the point tips. :cool:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kinda quiet here last couple of days guys! Are we licking our wounds after getting our butts kicked?

Tonight going with Atlanta +1.5 and Phoenix -1.5.

Miami is down Lowry and a bunch of other guys are banged up but still trying to play. I expect Atlanta will be able to capitalize on this tonight. As for Phoenix, they are the stronger team even without Booker.

Yes - a little tired of licking my wounds! :D Just really busy on my job during weekends. My friends have been doing well with prop bets but I did not ride along. :cool: LOL

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Playoff Tuesday:
Memphis - Minnesota (5m) (More than 232.5 (Score 232.5) 1.80)

Memphis - Minnesota (5m) (Minnesota +6.5 (Handicap -6.5) 1.75)

Like the bookmakers, I expect at least as many points as in their previous match, and I won’t even rule out a Timberwolves surprise win. :hmmmm:

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Playoff Tuesday:
Memphis - Minnesota (5m) (More than 232.5 (Score 232.5) 1.80)

Memphis - Minnesota (5m) (Minnesota +6.5 (Handicap -6.5) 1.75)

Like the bookmakers, I expect at least as many points as in their previous match, and I won’t even rule out a Timberwolves surprise win. :hmmmm:

I can't believe Minnesota has evened this series up.

They're a very good team when they're on but the Grizzlies have been disappointing in how they've playing them so far.

Won some nice money with the Twolves on the road this year but I don't like this game for them.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sure hope that the Raptors can come back and win the series, against the 76ers. I think they have a good shot a doing that, everyone on the team is picking their game up and coming off the bench. They are all chipping in doing there part, I am sure they can do it. They are all getting the confidence, knowing they all can do it without all the top players. That's what makes good teams , the players all playing as a team and players filling the big shoes of top players. Go Raptors Go

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe Minnesota has evened this series up.

They're a very good team when they're on but the Grizzlies have been disappointing in how they've playing them so far.

Won some nice money with the Twolves on the road this year but I don't like this game for them.

Their game may not be nice but effective. ;)
Towns had already scored their points in the last match, it was the problem in the two matches before that that was a bit quiet.
In any case, the duel has become open and I would not dare to bet on the advancement.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Friday April 22th (0-3) -$330 NBA Overall (85-80-4) -$190

Tuesday April 26th, 2022 -

Miami -5.5 @ Home vs Atlanta - Hawks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in Miami

Phoenix -6 @ Home vs New Orleans - Pelicans are 2-6 ATS in last 8 meetings

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Playoff Wednesday:
Golden State - Denver (5.m.) (Over 225.5 (Score 225.5) 1.81)

The Denver resurrection is likely to end here, but Denver may not give up easily and so I expect a lot of point at match. :icon_stud

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On April 16th this guy made a prediction based on stats that Boston is going to win the title. After sweep it seems highly likely (well, it's a long story... Ben Simmons completely failed his teammates again, Irving played bad, 32% FG 3-pointers, low agression, because he was hungry all the time because of fasting and so on).
So I want to recommend his video and youtube channel, nice analytics:

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
On April 16th this guy made a prediction based on stats that Boston is going to win the title. After sweep it seems highly likely (well, it's a long story... Ben Simmons completely failed his teammates again, Irving played bad, 32% FG 3-pointers, low agression, because he was hungry all the time because of fasting and so on).
So I want to recommend his video and youtube channel, nice analytics:
I think it's premature to call likelihood of anything based on one series with one team. Celtics may not do as well against their next opponents. Every team in the playoffs has shown that they belong there, so I am expecting the unexpected.