NBA

lightf

lightf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been a Spurs fan all my life and is really hard when the team was struggling and they won't make it to playoffs this year, but for me this year Lakers gonna win the season, Lebron will make that happen for sure.

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im brazilian and i have to say that i love NBA... not more than soccer, but i love it hahaha go Celtic's go!!!

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if everything works out in there favour the Raptors could repeat! We the North!

emk4976

emk4976

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a big sports fan. It has been rough not having NBA , NFL and Baseball. I so hope that everyone in the bubbles they have created stay safe and don`t catch the virus. I grew up watching Jordan. His commericals of want to be like mike , is what got me into watching NBA. He was doing things back in old days not very many could have done. In todays NBA almost all of the players can do some of the things he did. I think Jordan is the best player and will always be my favorite.

B

bozo77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the problem of all this is that all the NBA players and not only, geting fat and starting to worry for each other, and mentally is a big problem for each player around the world....it will take so much time to have again the high quality of each games played again...

I

icaroferrarini

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not sure which team is gonna be championship. I think a lot of players are gonna injury, so the team which manage the injury with more quality, will take the ring.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a great start to the great NBA