NBA

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Disney World will host the remaining NBA games and playoffs. Orlando has a good chance to go far and fight.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really excited for the restart. Some players aren’t happy and I hope they don’t end up forcing the league to cancel the season.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really excited for the restart. Some players aren’t happy and I hope they don’t end up forcing the league to cancel the season.
Disgruntled players have contracts. When you don't do a job, you get fired and don't get paid.

K

kodym311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not watched an NBA game since the last time Kobe won a title with Gasol. Being a Duke fan, I would love for Zion and the Pelicans to make a push for the playoffs. I don't know if it will happen though.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that with the help of anthony davis,with the incredible bench like danny green and waiters and mcgee and with the best player of our generation,lebron james,i think that the lakers will win it all but i can also see the clippers win it all

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
who wins the title im leaning clippers or bucks

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve always supported Houston Rockets, but I honestly don’t watch NBA in the last times.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The NBA is finally back for July, an excellent decision by the commissioner to resume the opening of the 2019-2020 season

pendulabgd

pendulabgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So what do you think about the NBA reopening in the so called "bubble" in Florida?

They did a good job really, they testing, testing and testing and more testing and more testing...

Let me give you an example.
If a team sign a player who wasn't tested at all, in order to join them in Orlando the player needs to be tested negatively 6 times in the row before he can even fly to the Orlando and then he enters 48 hours quarantine and few testing in between and then 7 days must pass before he can have contact with another team.

This is for new signings.

The players who are already there they have been tested for last two weeks regularly, every day or two days...

What do you think? I think that's the first good step to having games.

Then there's a problem with the form of the players, they didn't play and they have to jump in to play competitive basketball. The teams who are already in the playoffs are in the advantage, big one because seeding doesn't have any sense because there's no home court advantage and especially in the west all teams are more less very strong.

Your opinion?

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So what do you think about the NBA reopening in the so called "bubble" in Florida?

They did a good job really, they testing, testing and testing and more testing and more testing...

If a team sign a player who wasn't tested at all, in order to join them in Orlando the player needs to be tested negatively 6 times in the row before he can even fly to the Orlando and then he enters 48 hours quarantine and few testing in between and then 7 days must pass before he can have contact with another team.

The players who are already there they have been tested for last two weeks regularly, every day or two days...

Then there's a problem with the form of the players, they didn't play and they have to jump in to play competitive basketball. The teams who are already in the playoffs are in the advantage, big one because seeding doesn't have any sense because there's no home court advantage and especially in the west all teams are more less very strong.

Your opinion?
The idea is good. But in my opinion there will be many injuries. Rondo broke a finger on his hand. And this is just the beginning.

pendulabgd

pendulabgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The idea is good. But in my opinion there will be many injuries. Rondo broke a finger on his hand. And this is just the beginning.
Well Finger can be broken during the normal season but you're possibly right and possibly wrong. Why?
Firstly all players didn't stop working out but the game form and physical form are two different things.
My opinion is that the teams who are already in the playoffs have that advantage to go slowly and introduce players and not pushing up their minutes but the teams who fights for the playoffs must go hard from the first second, there I can see possible injuries. But injury is a part of the sport the same as running up and down, every single player was injured at some point.

I think it's going to be from case to case depending on the dedication of the players and how they worked out.

I still have concerns if the bubble is going to work, especially because Florida is a Hotspot for the pandemic right now

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raptors anyone? Always underestimated in my opinion.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Your opinion?

Well Finger can be broken during the normal season but you're possibly right and possibly wrong. Why?
Firstly all players didn't stop working out but the game form and physical form are two different things.
My opinion is that the teams who are already in the playoffs have that advantage to go slowly and introduce players and not pushing up their minutes but the teams who fights for the playoffs must go hard from the first second, there I can see possible injuries. But injury is a part of the sport the same as running up and down, every single player was injured at some point.

I think it's going to be from case to case depending on the dedication of the players and how they worked out.

I still have concerns if the bubble is going to work, especially because Florida is a Hotspot for the pandemic right now
It also seems to me that the bubble will not work. Someone will get the virus and the season will be closed forever. What I definitely didn’t want to see. But we believe that everything will go fine. And what about injuries. For any athlete, restarting is stressful. Therefore, this increases the likelihood of injury several times. And training at home is not the same as training at the base with trainers.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This bubble format is going to be so strange

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The return of the NBA who will be the champion of this season is getting closer and closer

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Miami heat will be the dark horse here.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
one week to go ets go start the damn games now

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to everyone on the restart of the season. How long have we been waiting for this !!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to everyone on the restart of the season. How long have we been waiting for this !!
Now there are preparatory friendly matches. The season will continue after them.:five:

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will be nice just to see basketball back even without fans and all in orlando

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now there are preparatory friendly matches. The season will continue after them.:five:
Everything is correct. But I missed basketball so much that for me these matches are like playoffs)))

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Clippers will win the title