NBA

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who do you think will be champion this season?

Last edited:
jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is a finish to this season I think the Clippers are the team to beat. Milwaukee will probably come out of the East but I think nobody is better than Kawhi and company not even the Lakers or the Bucks who are the other two top contenders for a title.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is about 5 or so teams with a real chance ,lakers ,bucks ,clippers ,raptors ,houston and afew more that have the talent but not likely denver ,miami boston

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when will the Bulls rule again?

I don't seem them winning in the next 10 years... unless they somehow net a big free agent. They did a good job in getting rid of Gar Forman and bringing in Karnisovas, but there are too many strong teams in the East (Bucks, Raps, Celts, 76ers, Heat, Pacers, Nets) that I don't see the Bulls overtaking in the near future.

That being said, I actually think that a healthy Bulls team might be able to sneak into the playoffs in the 8th seed next year. A lineup of Sato/Lavine/Porter/Markkannen/Carter Jr. with Thad Young off the bench is a decent lineup.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of sissies are in charge of NBA? How long are they planning to wait until making decision how to proceed? Poor leadership, they could really use strong leader as Trump to show the way :)

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is a finish to this season I think the Clippers are the team to beat. Milwaukee will probably come out of the East but I think nobody is better than Kawhi and company not even the Lakers or the Bucks who are the other two top contenders for a title.

There is about 5 or so teams with a real chance ,lakers ,bucks ,clippers ,raptors ,houston and afew more that have the talent but not likely denver ,miami boston

clippers or lakers i believe

Lakers will avenge Kobes death and win it for kobe.

when will the Bulls rule again?

I don't seem them winning in the next 10 years... unless they somehow net a big free agent. They did a good job in getting rid of Gar Forman and bringing in Karnisovas, but there are too many strong teams in the East (Bucks, Raps, Celts, 76ers, Heat, Pacers, Nets) that I don't see the Bulls overtaking in the near future.

That being said, I actually think that a healthy Bulls team might be able to sneak into the playoffs in the 8th seed next year. A lineup of Sato/Lavine/Porter/Markkannen/Carter Jr. with Thad Young off the bench is a decent lineup.

What kind of sissies are in charge of NBA? How long are they planning to wait until making decision how to proceed? Poor leadership, they could really use strong leader as Trump to show the way :)

It was time that Michael Jordan, Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, Charles Barkley, Chak Lonil, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird, Bill Russell, Moses Malone

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

A lot of players don't want to come back. They have started opening up practice facilities for optional practices and there are a good amount of people who aren't showing up.

What is your brilliant idea to save the season?

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of players don't want to come back. They have started opening up practice facilities for optional practices and there are a good amount of people who aren't showing up.

What is your brilliant idea to save the season?

Since when have employees had option to choose whether go to work or not based on do they feel like it?
This is exactly the reason why they should have strong leader to make decisions and to make sure they are followed.
Personally, i would have called season off long time ago. Like i said before, break have been so long already that it is more like starting new season already anyways, rather than continuing where left off. Lots of things happened in between, from healt of teams ti different training possibilities.
But what ever direction they are choosing to go, something needs to happen and then they must act in that way....

T

ToothpickVic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, I sure hope the NBA comes back to decide a winner. It'll be a stain on LeBron's legacy if he doesn't get a chance to win a championship this season and say, ends up with 5 in total. We all know he's always going to be compared to Jordan so if he gets 6 plus goes to more NBA finals than him, that'll work in his favor.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's hope that the season continues. In my opinion, the winner will be Los Angeles Lakers

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
interesting NBA continues or end the season:confused:

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Already many sports are reopening their sports disciplines with national sanitary measures I do not see what is the problem that the NBA starts with the league to end its 2020 season

thebigdrodney

thebigdrodney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LA Clippers is probably my number 1 pick if the season isn't canceled. My dark horse would be the LA Lakers.

A

AllinTheGameY0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im a huge kyrie fan. my hope is that durant and Kyrie come back and lead the nets to the finals vs the lakers. win in 7. its a dream lol

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
when the NBA resumes

The NBA doesn't yet have an official resume date but I've just read a breaking news on Twitter:
Tim Reynolds BREAKING: The NBA and the National Basketball Players Association are engaged in exploratory conversations with Disney for a single-site return of NBA games in late July at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex -- for games, practices and housing.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like it will resume ,I sure hope so

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers

I think the Lakers will win it all if the finals are played this year.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would pick the Clippers but giving Lebron rest and knowing he would be back in great shape, I like the Lakers. Its all about who’s staying ready. Lots of players are probably out of shape and there’s not enough time to get into playoff shape. I would think they would reduce the reg season games and start close to the playoffs but we’ll see.

It looks like mid-July is the time the season might come back.

S

SantiRojo84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stephen Curry

I come back !! So be it on crutches but keep coming back!:(:(:(:(

V

valts102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think and hope Dallas Mavericks,Porzingis best of all!!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe the champion will be Clippers or Lakers. I will be very surprised if another team wins, even the Milwaukee Bucks.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
love the clippers but i want the bucks to win