MLB PLAYOFFS

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty surprising but the indians are likely taking this down only being a win away

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turning into a very interesting series. Cubs pitching in Cleveland is exactly who they want. Not sure if they can win 2 in a row in Cleveland, but I am glad Chicago fans got to see their team win a World Series game at home. Anything can happen in baseball.

rawbad

rawbad

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
omg what is happening to my cubbies I have been cheering for the Indians all season they have a great team and defiantly deserve the series win IF THEY DO IT but being a life long cubs fan and this being the year MAN they seem to be blowing it again I'm not 2 happy about it going back 2 Cleveland so we will see tonight GO CUBBIES

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a finish. Congrats to both teams, but you couldn't have written a script for the way this played in real life.

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Agreed Dan ....what a series...I know losing is hard but the Indians played a fantastic series too and have to be very proud of that!

I'm am just so proud of Joe and Zobo from my Rays team. i knew Joe was gonna do wonderful things on a team with money to spend. He had done so well for the Rays with no BR to speak of.

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Cubs finally won! After decades of disappointment, they finally won the World Series. I feared it would never happen.

M

MidMoMan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Helluva game 7! Congratulations!