MLB PLAYOFFS

R

ridicul0us riv3r

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
who is watching this cub dodger game? its pretty intense. 1=0 cubs bottom of 4th. come on blue!!!

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
so the cub game ends up 8-4 with the dodgers trying to rally in the ninth, The cubs had a little to heavy a lead on them for them to m ake back and so CUBBIES go home for the decission game/games before heading off to the world series.......

THIS IS THE YEAR! You better be watchin ...there are no dull moments!

GO CUBS!

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been predicting the Indians vs Cubs for awhile now. It looks like it may happen! I'm a Reds fan, but I'd like to see the Indians win it all. I have a lot of friends who are Cleveland fans.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My personal preference is for the Cubs to win. Watching the games, I don't think Cleveland can hope for either L.A. or Chicago to fold the way the jays did. Even though the AL has home field for the world series, I don't see how the NL loses the series unless they go totally brain dead. But, that's why they play the games. On to Game 6 in Chi town.

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
watching game 6 ...omgosh cubs certainly look like winners here....keep it up cubbies!

baez keep showboatiing ...funball

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cubs are going to take the world series in max 6. But i could see 5 games

R

ridicul0us riv3r

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i certainly hope the cubs dont win the championship. call me a hater but i want them to suffer another 100+years :p

M

MidMoMan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep - as a lifelong St Louis Cardinals fan (I went to 6 games this year), I find it difficult to support the Chubs. But I guess it is finally time.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will call you a hater. I hope the cubs win so that storyline can be put to bed forever. If Cleveland wins, it will be a joke. They don't have starting or mid-relief pitching, they don't have hitting and their defence is spotty. Like I commented earlier, Chicago has to go cpmpletely brain dead to lose this series, but it wouldn't be the first time would it?

M

MidMoMan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope, not a hater just not a fan. I have been to many games at Wrigley Field and always had a great time. I'm pulling for em to win... it will be disappointing if they don't win, but it happens.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope, not a hater just not a fan. I have been to many games at Wrigley Field and always had a great time. I'm pulling for em to win... it will be disappointing if they don't win, but it happens.

It was post before you I was commenting on. He said to call him a hater, so I did. I am with you as far as the cubs go. I really think all the pieces are in place for them this year, and as long as they don't go brain dead, they should beat the worst offense to make the playoffs.

M

MidMoMan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, anyway Go Cubs! May the curse be lifted!

M

MidMoMan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's the 'one' thing I would be concerned with;
Both teams have excellent home records, and with Cleveland getting the home advantage, it probably will come down to game 7.
Anything can happen in a game 7.

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
settled down boys both teams deserve to be here...Let's let them decide who is gonna win this...

GO CUBS!

M

MidMoMan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not a great start for the Cubbys... Lester struggling

bettafold

bettafold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
108 years and counting

Go Tribe, #believeLand

Attachments

• randyquaidhappy.jpg
    randyquaidhappy.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 27
99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cubs are as frustrating as the jays are so edays world beaters then for games do nothing ,they better not waste this chance cause game one was terrible

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cubs played like Jays last night. Pitcher doesn't want to throw strikes, batters don't want to swing at them. Kudos to Cleveland for the win, but they should be signing a bonus check to the home plate ump. Apparently, strike zone is different depending on where you are from.

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
agreed lucas..i think the umps should stand in front of plate with hand stretched and "say this is my strike zone" and stick to it.....just saying....you nay saYers toward the cub...??? question? do you judge your seven card hand by the first card dealt to you? I think not .... GO CUBBIEs GO!

tonight game is an hour earlier cause of threat of rain!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice take down by cubs on the rebound ,3 games in a row in chicago here we go

M

MidMoMan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to be crazy in Chi Town... good luck!

K

killerklown93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Backyard

A day away from the big game in my backyard... gunna put the cubs up 2-1

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game 4 coming up, Cubs have to learn some plate discipline, or this series is going to end in Chi town. Will be interesting to see which Chicago team shows up.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is a great i think its going 7 if cubs win tonight if they lose i think they lose in 6