MLB PLAYOFFS

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody watching? Who you got? What you think. You know I be watching my jays. Had me scurred in September but been hitting it. Let's go jays. I wish we had benoit still but what can ya do now. Fingers crossed let's go

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Loving our starting pitching right now.;)

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jays are looking good so far, but they still have to play the games. Interested in seeing how the cubs perform. I know it sounds like sacrilege, but wouldn't a Cubs/Indians world series be a big draw?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jays were great in game one ,so far so good today in game 2 ,really need this out here in the 8th inning 5-3 now :/ runner on third cmon hold it !!

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Woo yes. I was worried how the jays backed into the post season, but they are looking good. And it's from everyone, we hot at the right time. Let's roll this all the way baby

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody set for game 3? I hope Sanchez is on his game, and the bats stay loose. A sweep would let some sore bodies have time to heal, and get back some of the injured. We should know in 8 hours or so.

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh I'm ready. We getting a little beat up so time to ride this wave, everyone step up and stay hot and let's keep this going. Sanchez the man anyways so let's go. Sweep give us time to rest up too

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the Jay's continue to get great pitching its over for everyone else. The bats are back and the team has come together at the right time. I will say it first:

"The 2016 World Series Champion Toronto Blue Jays"

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Woo. Hurtin today but go jays. Texas chokers I call em. Punch out or October hurts more then the jaw son. We getting hot at the right time let's do this

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a wicked way for the jays to win that series ,super aggressive base running

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
pitcher on pitcher action is always fun to watch ...OMG
watching Arrietta tonight with his 3 run home run ... dugout goes crazy ... what fun for the cubs this year.

GO CUBS GO!

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
then he gets back on the mound and fields the first 2 outs and then k's last one.

he's a one man wreckin crew ...lol. you alll should be watching this 3rd inning coming up

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
oh man so close to getting this over tonight .. went to the 13th and SF is alive for one more day ....come on cubbies ...GIT ER DONE!

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Toronto Blue Jays Go, did you know that Playful is a Canadian!!

Jeshua Kane

Jeshua Kane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jays

The Jays need to win since Gary Bettman has the nhl rigged so the leafs never win.

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
they got er done they got er done they got er done!

GO CUBS GO!

B

Birdman33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
astros not in so not watching very much

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being Canadian, and living in Toronto, while the hysteria of the Jays back in the ALCS is super exciting, a match-up with Cleveland is probably not what TBS wanted. Sure there's the Shapiro / Atkins angle, there's the Raps & Cavs angle from the spring.

But one thing I remember when the Jays were in the playoffs before the millenium was that the CBS ratings of the ALCS and the WS were the worst they ever saw. I gotta think that the ALCS isn't going to score well on the overnight ratings.

However...GO JAYS GO!

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally think that the league is hoping for a cubs/Cleveland World Series. Maybe Washington/Cleveland. I am just thinking of the promotional advertising for a Chicago/Cleveland final. One last won WS 108 years ago, and the other 68 years. And if you have Washington, they have never won. I am just glad that Boston and San Fran are out. Maybe another 100 years for Boston. All that being said, I am impressed with how the jays have really sucked it up and found ways to win. But I have no huge hopes for big production from Bautista. We'll just have to let them play it out.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why aren't the Blue Jays living up to all this hpye asks Playful

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you have to boil it down to the jays' hitting. They are making the classic mistake of trying to hit the pitch they want, rather than hitting the pitch they get. And then, they are swinging for the fences instead of following Ted William's advice, which was to "hit it where they ain't." I do not think they were ready to advance this year, and I think they will have to rebuild for the next 2 or 3. But, it is baseball, and anything can happen. That's why they actually play the game.

R

ridicul0us riv3r

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
who do you guys have on tonights cubs vs dodgers game in LA?

Id like to bet on it but am wondering what everyones thought is on their predictions. thanks for any help in advance.

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And it's all over. Yea I'm bummed but being 26 I haven't see too much so I appreciate the ride. I hope we we sign Ee and let joy bats go (take nothing away for what he has done for this franchise) and we get one or 2 more players with a little more speed balance and contact to go wth some pop we got. Donaldson should have been that mvp in alcs (yes I know they lost) but hitting like 417 or somen damn