Messi or Ronaldo - which one is the best player?

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo is a goal scoring machine. However, Messi knows how to score no less and football intelligence is higher. I'm for Messi:)

W

wilberth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Comparing Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo is complicated because there are differences in their game. Messi is very skillful, fast and in spite of the goals he is a great playmaker. Cristiano Ronaldo is a soccer player that is characterized by the physical thing, also makes many goals and stands out in the aerial game.
Everyone can like one type of game more than the other, but what cannot be denied is that they are phenomenal. So I don't compare them, I just enjoy watching them play.

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo is the Best player in terms of best athlete super complete machine and well Messi is gifted hehe

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me both are excellent players but if we talk about the best among them we would have to put everything on a scale to see what good each player has to win this question

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
My preference goes to Lionel Messi.

No argument that Ronaldo is a top-class player, but I think Messi overall is a bit better.

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everyone had their moment, more in gameplay ronaldo has my vote

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also agree with you. Messi is now the best football player in the world. He is also very loyal and dedicated to FC Barcelona.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though i like to see Messi play, i have to say that Ronaldo is better, he is good with any team and he ends up ensuring them incredible victories.

G

GIO333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my heart say messi my brain say ronaldo

thaleshpa

thaleshpa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi, I feel sorry for Ronaldo because he dedicates a lot, but Messi is one of a kind.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Both players are the top players in the world right now, but for different reasons. Ronaldo got there because of his determination and hard work. Messi was born talented. That said, we could also consider both players personalities. On different circumstances, Ronaldo showed more maturity and altruism which leaves Messi way behind.

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

that hard this question more at the time now without a doubt messi beautiful game

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
In my opinion, Messi is better than Ronaldo, but instead of comparing them, we must enjoy the last years of their careers.

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are two great players.Everyone has their own fans. I don't like the word best in football at all. There are some of the best and this is them

alduan009

alduan009

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
messi or ronaldo

messi is the best player ever...
if he had married Maradonna's daughter and had a son:D that would be the greatest

ranynight

ranynight

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On one side, Messi is a better team player and simply more talented. On the other hand, Ronaldo is more complete with a better international career.
My choice is Messi

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in their style I saw that they are both good at certain skills

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Like messi because he plays for barcelona since the beggining of His career. Best player FOR me