ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Weak coach for such an eminent club as Manchester United. For a new coach, you shouldn't constantly put Ronaldo in the first team. Ronaldo is not who he was before. It is static, and now the player is only free kick:)

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that they should dismiss Solsker, but I don't think Conte is a good coach for them.
Maybe it's better to bring Low, he broke up with the German national team:confused:
Conte plays hard, they need someone to like fluttery style, attacking football.
They have been playing defensively all these years, which is why they have invested a lot in defense.

and yet they've still managed to ship 9 goals in their last 2 league games. It's shocking how many hundreds of millions have been wasted in that area - for me, they've still not replaced Ferdinand and Vidic. Letting those 2 age out without bringing in world class replacements is, I think, when the rot started to set it.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After today's win over spurs, I hope Man Utd fan didn't forget what happened last week. Ole is not fit for Man Utd.

Last edited:
gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
they woke up at time after the correction against Liverpool.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another big defeat, now it is Man City. Man united should have to replace Solskjaer after humiliation with liverpool.
Fancy Antonio Conte? Too late, Manchester United…

Last edited:
gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Today United were lucky with De Gea/.. without him the score would have been more drastic than against Liverpool :eek:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.The team plays well one week, the next one bad and so on...this should´t last that long.During the break of this season,a new manager is needed.Today , the team was a real mess against Manchester City..I thought it was gonna be the same score like against Liverpool.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Another big defeat, now it is Man City. Man united should have to replace Solskjaer after humiliation with liverpool.
Fancy Antonio Conte? Too late, Manchester United…

I think that's why Tottenham made the move when they did.
Newcastle may well have also been sniffing around.
By swooping a week before the international break, they've caught everyone by surprise

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at best this club is the 4th best team in there league man city,liverpool and chelesa are better

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at best this club is the 4th best team in there league man city,liverpool and chelesa are better

You are optimistic, I think Man united will not get into the Champions League this season.

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Red Devils urgently need to change their coach so as not to drain the season until the end. Ronaldo will not be able to pull out every game, even though he is in phenomenal form.

Who has any thoughts on this?

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a shame ManUnited missed the chance to sign Antonio Conte when he was free. Yes, maybe his football is not the most spectacular in the world, but he is a real champion and has achieved success in every team where he has been. An unforgivable mistake.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thought someone would have posted on this thread in the last 45 minutes

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
when Ronaldo doesn't play well, the team doesn't work either ... United has become ultra dependent on him and his goals

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I hoped that at least until the match against Arsenal he would be a coach before he was fired, but this did NOT happen and we will meet the derby with another

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, finally it happened. I don't know who will be the next coach, but at least some progress in ManUnited's game should be. It's time for a team with such an expensive line-up to get out of the crisis.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It was a nightmare for Manchester United the weekend.

Absolute disaster.

I agree with the suck of the manager. I don't know who will be the new manager, but the decision is difficult.

We will see.....

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see on livescore.com that Michael Carrick is the coach now.

I guess he’s just a temporary assigned coach (unless he’s doing very well with MU because he’ll stay confident as long as the team is doing well :hmmmm:).

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.This change was necessary for the team.I can´t believe that a team like Manchester United has been defeated 4 times in a row this season.I hope that a better coach will be chosen , if not, we will see no improvement in the team.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
United have been in freefall for several years now - had they won the europa league under Ole - he would have probably escaped the sack now and would have been given until end of season but thats also doubtful. United are not the world beating team they were back in the 90s and only attract big players because they pay massive wages.
If Pochettino were to go to united - they would have the chance to rebuild under an amazing manager - if not - watch the struggles continue..

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see on livescore.com that Michael Carrick is the coach now.

I guess he’s just a temporary assigned coach (unless he’s doing very well with MU because he’ll stay confident as long as the team is doing well :hmmmm:).

Carrick is apparently in charge until they appoint an interim manager until the end of the season.
So that makes Carrick the interim interim?!

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solskjaer out, better late than never.
Now Manchester needs to invite Zidane, I think he will make the situation better.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, now Ralph Rangnick is the new coach. A highly controversial candidacy for me, I would like to see more Antonio Conte in this role. On the other hand, while it is only a temporary option until the summer of 2022.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure would be nice to see some stability especially in the coaching ..to many changes year after year never works out or super rare .